Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Earlier this week I was hearing how 40m is nothing these days, now if the reports are true we are selling one of our key players and big personalities for less than that to a rival.

Who are we going to play instead of Bonucci? Benatia and Rugani have had injury issues and Barzagli isn't going to be able to play every week. Bonucci virtually never misses a game for us. Do we now need to find another CB?

Selling Bonucci will add a lot more pressure to our midfield to start plays from the back. If we are going for Kroos then great, if we are going for Matuidi we are in trouble.

We're the only big club where every season it's circus time.
:agree:

Just one summer I'd like us to have stability and build on our existing team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly, they can't work it out like grown men? How could it be so bad that selling to Milan is a better option than keeping him.
They ideally want to sell him abroad but since the player wants to remain in Italy they will sell him at a discount to Milan.
I don't think this management would've minded selling Buffon if he was 10 years younger, if he 'asked to leave' of course.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Need the alpha to get everyone in line, no alphas around or bonucci is the alpha
You're right that it looks weak on Allegri's part if he can't get Bonucci in line

- - - Updated - - -

They ideally want to sell him abroad but since the player wants to remain in Italy they will sell him at a discount to Milan.
I don't think this management would've minded selling Buffon if he was 10 years younger, if he 'asked to leave' of course.
He's that disruptive to the team?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Every year I think we can't possibly out do ourselves as a selling club. Every year i'm proving wrong

Selling our best, and possibly the worlds best CB to a rival at a discount because he wants to stay in Italy omg :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna ring Juve & ask them to sign me because it'd be a good laugh, see what they can hook me up with. Fucking charity. Looks like Serie A will get better, because we'll shoot ourselves in the dick to achieve that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You're right that it looks weak on Allegri's part if he can't get Bonucci in line

- - - Updated - - -

He's that disruptive to the team?
Of course he's not. I surely wouldn't listen to the idiots who are making him look like he has a Balotelli like persona. He's been one of the best professionals at this club in the past years. Something went down with Allegri and it should've been sorted out. Atleast the higher ups should have intervened.

Or maybe it's again down to money. Milan are offering what we probably won't match and perhaps he wants a new challenge. He himself said he contemplated leaving last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)