Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You're a mentally challenged moron. :lol:

I'm sure Andre De Grasse is really wishing he had been knocked out in the heats rather than winning a silver medal behind Usain Bolt in the 200m at the Olympics.

It's pretty obvious you never played a lick of actually competitive sport in your life, because no player worth their salt would rather be knocked out in the group stage over losing in the final and playing on the very biggest stage.

Losing Bonucci hurts. Even more than losing Vidal. Doesn't mean you have to turn into a complete retard.
I played competitive football and i played high school basketball with a gimp arm, I've played competitively for the vast majority of my youth. If you're not about the first place you aint about shit. Your accomplishments don't matter. Silver medal is the most humiliating medal ever, i lnow exactly how it feels to receive one.

Hope you didnt get banned for this tough...m

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You don't think so? Seems unlikely but if this is the case then this is definitely the worst summer I ever remember for multiple links and "certainties" being unreliable. It seems one source has to make a lot of noise and the rest all fall in line now.
I don't think it's possible specially for our main center back to be sold for a rival to strengthen them (though personally I don't rate bonucci as high as many here does) but I don't think our management are that stupid to do it.

Unless there is a serious problem between both parties (there were some rumors out there since last season ala Vidal).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn that was one fast transfer. It reminds me a lot of Vidal. The price is low and he is leave because of problems obviously. It is sucks that he chose Milan, I hope he will goes back to his early days with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 920)