Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Bonucci is extremely important to our team and he will be a huge addition for Milan if this really happens. There must be something really wrong with Bonucci's attitude if they are considering getting rid of him.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
lol, mbappe

dream on mate

are we selling bonucci without getting romagnoli in return? are we that stupid?

if they want to sell him for cash, why not offer him to chelsea or city?

the fuck is happening

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
It doesn't but if he wants to leave because he doesn't get on with <random> then he is completely free to. I don't see the problem. It's not about saving face because some fan from Taiwan might laugh at you on Twitter, it's about the good of the team and getting worthwhile financial compensation. Unfortunately if a player becomes a problem they end up getting you over a barrel and the interested team can aim lower.

Sure we can do a PSG with Verratti, as I keep hearing. I wouldn't even want a Bonucci at Juve that wasn't focused on doing his best for us because he is in a sulk, he turns into an absolutely liability when he's not focused. So you end up with a shit season and decreased value, it's a downward spiral.
:agree:

Agree with all this. This sale only makes sense if he has some kind of trouble with someone in the team. I'd rather not keep him if this was the case. Hopefully we can get decent compensation for him.

Oh and by the way, will he be in the legend section if he goes? This is what the milan forum must have felt like when Pirlo left :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pereyra statement said loan with option
Because it was. The club decided to use the option and not return him. Unlike Romulo for example. Same kind of deal. I'm not saying we won't sign Costa on a permanent deal. But if he turns out to be average for us, we'll just send him back.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bonucci is extremely important to our team and he will be a huge addition for Milan if this really happens. There must be something really wrong with Bonucci's attitude if they are considering getting rid of him.
That doesn't mean you offload him to a fucking Italian team for peanuts.

You have teams outside Italy drooling over him.

This is just a weak ass move from the management if true. Let's not portray as if Bonucci has a bad personality now. One of the most professional players here who played more than anyone in these last 6 years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Laughing stock of europe's transfermarket.

@lgorTudor, aren't we?
Imagine Bayern selling Boateng to Dortmund. LMAO.

And :lol: at the haters coming out now, talking trash about Bonucci like he was some second rate defender and how he won't be missed because we have mighty Rugani. fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)