Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
But it's our mercato! I'm just repoting what I read and posting what I think is gonna happen. If anything I don't think I had big misses so far. It's depressing because our news and targets are depressing.

Btw I think it's loan + obligation for Costa, not option. So either way we're gonna pay 46mln, plus, his rather high wages.

Don't worry 'bout it, cheers, I know it's annoying especially when you see out of nowhere that Bonucci might leave.
Well, the official statement regarding Costa doesn't say anything about the conditions after which the transfer becomes an obligation. Still, I don't see us wanting to harm relations with Bayern with not buying Costa. However, if he flops here we can at least negotiate the fee. All in all, even if we end up paying 46mln for a highly rated winger in his prime age it's not a bad deal. Especially since the payment is delayed by two years.
Regarding our mercato in general, every summer the reports are not in our favor and yet we always get stronger. I believe this year will be the same.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,592
    Well, the official statement regarding Costa doesn't say anything about the conditions after which the transfer becomes an obligation. Still, I don't see us wanting to harm relations with Bayern with not buying Costa. However, if he flops here we can at least negotiate the fee. All in all, even if we end up paying 46mln for a highly rated winger in his prime age it's not a bad deal. Especially since the payment is delayed by two years.
    Regarding our mercato in general, every summer the reports are not in our favor and yet we always get stronger. I believe this year will be the same.
    If it's option then it's a great deal, but I was confident it's an obligation. Prime age, sure, but his form is far from that and I hope we're able to revive him so he doesn't look like Valencia on the pitch.

I'm still optimistic about this mercato but it seems we're harming the team. We CB spot is a question mark while we need to buy a RB. And we badly need a DM to bring some balance in the middle. :boh: Hopefully Beppe knows what he's doing right now...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    If he wants out then he's no different to other players, thanks and bye. He's not bigger than the coach or the club.

Doesn't matter who it is, they can all leave if they don't want to honour this shirt.

Still, lots of shit flying around at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 438)