Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If we sell him to another Italian club it will be a crime. I don't care if his family wants to stay in Italy. If he wants to gtfo then we should only sell him abroad. His family's "suffering" is nobody's business but his. Either stay and play or go to England/Spain.

There is literally no justification for selling him to Milan. Unless it's some absurd sum but from what we're hearing it's cheap too.
exactly!!! we just renewed his contract we shoulf fking impose ourself for once. GOD ONCE!!!! MArotta's managerment makes me cringe everytime with all this shit.

Firstly "we're a company with business plan" then we play the family team "if a player ask to leave we'll comply no matter what".

Fuck let's find someone else instead of Marotta and keep Paratici.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If it's option then it's a great deal, but I was confident it's an obligation. Prime age, sure, but his form is far from that and I hope we're able to revive him so he doesn't look like Valencia on the pitch.

I'm still optimistic about this mercato but it seems we're harming the team. We CB spot is a question mark while we need to buy a RB. And we badly need a DM to bring some balance in the middle. :boh: Hopefully Beppe knows what he's doing right now...
It says right there in the official release:
The agreement also provides Juventus the option right, to be exercised before 30 June 2018, for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of € 40 million to be paid in two financial years. The consideration may increase of € 1 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.
BTW I would have interchanged Rugani with Bonucci last season and not been bothered at all. Different sort of player for sure but he has areas where he is considerably better than Bonucci, others weaker (like most DCs).

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
wish raiola was his agent, at least he'd make sure Bonucci went for more than 40m
That's not how it works with Raiola. He's more inclined to sell him for less so that Bonucci gets a bigger salary which he gets a cut of. Or instead of 40m it would be 30m +10m to Raiola for agent fees.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
4 Cb's then. One who is 37, another who is injured quite often, and another who is even more error prone than Bonucci.

Oh, this should be fun.
Bring back Caldara. We gave them Orsolini yesterday for 2 freakin' years and will have to pay something extra because we gave them an option to buy.

They should be giving us their whole team for that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It says right there in the official release:

BTW I would have interchanged Rugani with Bonucci last season and not been bothered at all. Different sort of player for sure but he has areas where he is considerably better than Bonucci, others weaker (like most DCs).
which areas?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Guy probably doesn't want to move abroad.
And we shouldn't want to sell him to a direct rival.

Again, for me personally, I don't give a shit either way. I can only speak for myself when I say that this club has moved way way down my list of my priorities in the last 15 months. With that being said, it would be beyond stupid to sell him to Milan unless we are getting a king's ransom.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And we shouldn't want to sell him to a direct rival.

Again, for me personally, I don't give a shit either way. I can only speak for myself when I say that this club has moved way way down my list of my priorities in the last 15 months. With that being said, it would be beyond stupid to sell him to Milan unless we are getting a king's ransom.
It's a toss up for me. If he is actually becoming a problem in the locker room then he needs to go, but its hard obviously to know for sure with only rumors. There is usually always a little bit of truth to rumors but then again its hard to tell. I think that's why the club doesn't want to include any players in the fee. Straight cash or fuck off so hopefully we should be playing hardball. Only way we would make more money is selling to Pep who has wanted him for years otherwise I don't think we can get more than 50m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)