Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Bonucci leaving is overdue. He was supposed to go last year, then his kid fell ill. But things haven't been good between him and Allegri and some of the players.
And something did happen in Cardiff; club denies but now is more than rumours about what happened.
If they haven't managed to clear the air, then he better move.
Pity to see him going to another italian team but the family is not considering moving abroad.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2015
Bonucci leaving is overdue. He was supposed to go last year, then his kid fell ill. But things haven't been good between him and Allegri and some of the players.
And something did happen in Cardiff; club denies but now is more than rumours about what happened.
Pity to see him going to another italian team but the family is not considering moving abroad.
so the transfer is 100 % sure?
did you hear more what happend in cardiff?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,546
    Well, certainly your comments during the mercato are underwhelming to say the least. First you were sure that we're selling Alex Sandro, next you were the first believer we are going to pay up to 60mln for D. Costa (no matter straight transfer or obligation). You also wrote like 50 posts how you hate seeing Juve buying Bernardeschi for 50mln while we prolly gonna snatch him for around 35. Now you are sure we gonna sell Bonucci for 30mln. Just drop it dude.
    Firstly, I never said we'd buy Costa for 60mln, you just made that up. I said 50 while we're gonna splash 46mln on him, so cry me a river for the 4mln difference, bro.

Secondly, I wrote 50 posts how we're buying Bernardeschi because I was posting what I read in the newspapers. And I doubt we're gonna snatch him for around 35. But yes, I'd hate to see us spend 50mln on him, no doubt about that.

Thirdly, I have never said I'm sure we're gonna sell Bonucci for 30. Go read last pages, I said that I don't know if we'll even sell him BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED if we did.

So basically you made everything up in that post and you expect me to drop it. Please... if you don't have anything smarter to type then don't and spare me your BS.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

For once I actually kind of agree with you.

I don't know what happened in Cardiff. So far it's still just rumours, despite what you say. But I actually do agree with you that things have not been good between Bonucci and the rest of our players and staff for a while now. This is precisely why during every transfer window there is news about him possibly leaving. And let's be honest here, the only reason Milan would even think about signing a Juventus starting defender is they know that he's not quite content at Juve.

Nice to see you make a worthwile contribution here :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    He should be a professional and solve it

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,549
    If we sell him , we might sign Manolas .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we sell Bonucci then I can see that happening actually. It's possible.

- - - Updated - - -

He should be a professional and solve it
    You can't solve every problem. Especially if others think that Bonucci is the issue.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,556
    definitely argued with Barzagli and Dybala, but also others might have been involved.
    sounds like both him and Dani Alves were piss poor wankers
    Now that I think of it... if this is true what you're saying, and there's a high chance that is is, then I'm not surprised one bit that Bonucci wants to stay in Italy as he'd want to win against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 96)