Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I don't know what the context of this comment is, but Rüdiger is something like 5th choice German CB after Hummels, Boateng, Höwedes, Mustafi and -hopefully- Süle. The sum those insane fuckers paid for him was completely unjustified.

Also, can't understand why Juve keep shooting themselves in the feet by selling their best players when your squad is pretty close to perfect. Some reinforcements in MF and you would have had a perfect squad if you hadn't let Alves go (and you don't let Bonucci either, of course).

It's the same thing with the Pogba transfer. I still think it made no sense whatsoever for you. Even worse because IMO you wasted that money on Higuain...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
We are nice guys, we are are so nice that we feel we are in debt to every single club we are dealing with

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
another one from Sky:
BREAKING: There is an agreement between Milan and Juventus to make the Bonucci-De Sciglio deals two separate ones [Sky].

There is a gentleman agreement to sign Bonucci right away for €40m, the only nod to overcome is De Sciglio's price (€10-15m) [Sky]

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
another one from Sky:
BREAKING: There is an agreement between Milan and Juventus to make the Bonucci-De Sciglio deals two separate ones [Sky].

There is a gentleman agreement to sign Bonucci right away for €40m, the only nod to overcome is De Sciglio's price (€10-15m) [Sky]
Juventus policy :lol2:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
another one from Sky:

40m is bullshit c'mon how can we trust this shit.
One of the best defenders in the world for 40m?
If that's true we need to fire Marotta

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I always love it.

Sadly, over the past years it's quite scary cause you don't look at the stars coming, but leaving.

One gotta enjoy the summer transfer mercato at the big clubs like Real or Bayern :p
Well, certainly your comments during the mercato are underwhelming to say the least. First you were sure that we're selling Alex Sandro, next you were the first believer we are going to pay up to 60mln for D. Costa (no matter straight transfer or obligation). You also wrote like 50 posts how you hate seeing Juve buying Bernardeschi for 50mln while we prolly gonna snatch him for around 35. Now you are sure we gonna sell Bonucci for 30mln. Just drop it dude.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not gonna say it's happening because I honestly don't know. I'll say this though: we sold before and we're gonna sell again. If we end up selling Bonucci I'm not gonna be surprised one bit.
it's not about selling bonucci. i expect him gone this summer, but not for fucking milan, not for 45m, and not with a discount of 15m for fucking 6-8m man de sciglio. if it was about milking city or chelsea, it still would be sad to see him leave, but i wouldn't complain too much.

he's in his prime. no way i'd let any of our key players leave in their prime for an other italian club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)