Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
It depends what you know, if the rumours of his quarrel at the half time of CL final are true we might just prefer to sell him as he doesnt fit the group.
Anyway I dont believe it at all and think its all bull$#@!.
After a million years with us, suddenly now he doesn't fit the group? The only young-ish guy from our 3 CB's? The one most likely to play long enough with Caldara and Rugani to be able to effectively create a smooth transition? Just fukc'em?

Tevez, Vidal, Pogba, Bonucci, Alves, Sandro.... Add a few names like Dybala to that list and you've got an extremely impressive side building up there :lol:

I hate Allegri, and I hate that we haven't managed a CL title in the era of utter domestic dominance we've built for him, but even I would have to admit that we're setting him up for failure with these departures.

This is how you fall off the throne. We're so incredibly lucky that only Milan are moving aggressively in the market. Napoli and Roma are literally handing us a lifeline with their crappy mercatos so far. Unless Milan do something crazy like buy Aubameyang or Belotti, we don't have to worry about them just yet, but we're really bending over backwards to help their cause.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Clearly this is a joke.

Right?

I think there are some issues between Bonucci and Allegri, possibly some other players too. And Bonucci does strike me as the kind of guy who'd be out for revenge.

But I still think it would make more way sense for him to join some EPL team.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,566
    I think there are some issues between Bonucci and Allegri, possibly some other players too. And Bonucci does strike me as the kind of guy who'd be out for revenge.

But I still think it would make more way sense for him to join some EPL team.
    He wants revenge in Italy, not in EPL. I'm sure he'd reject those offers if this is all true.

And btw I don't think it's Allegri only, I believe it has to do something with other players as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    After a million years with us, suddenly now he doesn't fit the group? The only young-ish guy from our 3 CB's? The one most likely to play long enough with Caldara and Rugani to be able to effectively create a smooth transition? Just fukc'em?

Tevez, Vidal, Pogba, Bonucci, Alves, Sandro.... Add a few names like Dybala to that list and you've got an extremely impressive side building up there :lol:

I hate Allegri, and I hate that we haven't managed a CL title in the era of utter domestic dominance we've built for him, but even I would have to admit that we're setting him up for failure with these departures.

This is how you fall off the throne. We're so incredibly lucky that only Milan are moving aggressively in the market. Napoli and Roma are literally handing us a lifeline with their crappy mercatos so far. Unless Milan do something crazy like buy Aubameyang or Belotti, we don't have to worry about them just yet, but we're really bending over backwards to help their cause.
    ROFLMAO

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
    He did. Look up @Mark 's post

And please, stop defending the $#@!bag. he's a $#@!bag

- - - Updated - - -

1) Tevez wanted to leave for family reasons, he wasent really sold
    2) Vidal wasnt remotely our best player at that point
    3) Pogba was our most expensive player, but he was never our most important. In fact in our best season with him, he was outshone by marchisio and vidal
    4) Bonucci isnt leaving
    1) Ah, he wasn't sold, I see. What else happens in this alternate reality? Do we win CL?! :lol:
    2) I don't understand why you're not acknowledging this: he said 'best players', meaning some of our best performers. Vidal certainly WAS one of our best players. Unless you're one of the people who immediately started to think he was shit the moment he left, like how Pogba magically went from Pogba>Messi to "He was holding us back anyways" :lol:
    3) I thought you said Vidal wasn't even remotely important :lol: Now he's better than Pogba. Too good brah.
    4) Of course, he's not. BUT if he does, he was always crap anyways, we were totally carrying him on our shoulders and he was holding us back, so it would fine, right? ;)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

I said it we had to throw out Allegr.
    Keeping Allegri is making some players wanting to run away.
    God Sake hate Marotta and Agnelli if they sell to Milan

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Firstly, I never said we'd buy Costa for 60mln, you just made that up. I said 50 while we're gonna splash 46mln on him, so cry me a river for the 4mln difference, bro.

Secondly, I wrote 50 posts how we're buying Bernardeschi because I was posting what I read in the newspapers. And I doubt we're gonna snatch him for around 35. But yes, I'd hate to see us spend 50mln on him, no doubt about that.

Thirdly, I have never said I'm sure we're gonna sell Bonucci for 30. Go read last pages, I said that I don't know if we'll even sell him BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED if we did.

So basically you made everything up in that post and you expect me to drop it. Please... if you don't have anything smarter to type then don't and spare me your BS.
    I made up the exact numbers obviously but your general attitude towards our mercato is very depressing. Maybe it's because the rumors surrounding Juve transfers are mainly not in our favor and you post a lot of them (which is fine). Sorry I didn't want to attack you I just think we gonna be fine and there will be more deals like Costa when some sources said the price can go as high as 60 mln and we ended up with 2 yrs loan with an option to buy. Cheers!

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
    Its dumb to sell him, especially to Milan, so we wont and should not. Even if there is no coincidence that Leo has had WAY TOO MANY direct conflicts or issues (rumoured or confirmed) with his coach and according to sources, some of his teammates. Something is very off in dressing room around him.
    It's dumb = we won't -- Hate to break this to you buddy, but whilst you are absolutely 100% correct in your analysis and deduction, you've clearly missed a beat on how we operate :lol:

Moratta is no stranger to doing dumb things that we shouldn't be doing.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    Ibra: Presto ci sarà un grande annuncio, enorme

Maybe he's gonna join Milan too? Or he's coming back here :D
    Lol I doubt here.

"I'm happy to announce I will be warming the bench behind Higuaín this year."

- - - Updated - - -

It's dumb = we won't -- Hate to break this to you buddy, but whilst you are absolutely 100% correct in your analysis and deduction, you've clearly missed a beat on how we operate :lol:

Moratta is no stranger to doing dumb things that we shouldn't be doing.
    Let Morata do his thing in Madrid bro

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,579
    I made up the exact numbers obviously but your general attitude towards our mercato is very depressing. Maybe it's because the rumors surrounding Juve transfers are mainly not in our favor and you post a lot of them (which is fine). Sorry I didn't want to attack you I just think we gonna be fine and there will be more deals like Costa when some sources said the price can go as high as 60 mln and we ended up with 2 yrs loan with an option to buy. Cheers!
    But it's our mercato! I'm just repoting what I read and posting what I think is gonna happen. If anything I don't think I had big misses so far. It's depressing because our news and targets are depressing.

Btw I think it's loan + obligation for Costa, not option. So either way we're gonna pay 46mln, plus, his rather high wages.

Don't worry 'bout it, cheers, I know it's annoying especially when you see out of nowhere that Bonucci might leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 817)