Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Something just doesnt add up
First the agent says we are working on it then Bonucci sends an Im staying kind of message
First Bonucci linked with City and Chelsea for 60M while it is claimed we want 80M now they offer 30M and we want 45M? WTF I mean do they even understand that they contradict themselves?!

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,503
    worst part of it all is that if this does happen we won't replace him, we'll just upgrade Benatia to the starting 11, as if he isn't already a walking disaster
    Maybe.

But we'd use that money elsewhere. I don't think we'd invest much in the area cause we have Caldara next season.

He cost less than Rudiger :beppe:
    He's a good player, German NT player and 6 years younger.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Maybe.

But we'd use that money elsewhere. I don't think we'd invest much in the area cause we have Caldara next season.

once again the board never fails to amaze me, try and plug up one area of the field and create issues in other areas by selling off key players. I'm amazed at how people like post ironic here still preach that we are an elite club on the levels of barcelona and real madrid

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    I can understand wanting to change after 7years in the same team but for once Marotta should impose himself.

1) sold only out of Italy. Never to Inter-Milan or whatever
    2) price of at least 55m. No lower than that. He is easly worth 60.

I mean we renewed him not even a year ago and his agent come out saying "I'm working on his leave" ?!?!? the fuck? how dare he say this shit.
    Dunno i'm fearing we're crumbling. Soon Barzagli and Buffon. Now with Dani Alves and Bonucci and maybe Alex Sandro.
    We were so close to perfection.
    If everyone were kept here we missed only a replacement for Lichtsteiner, 1 Strong CM +Betancour and 2 wingers.
    Now however things are getting more and more complicated and our best cms transfer targets are Matuidi and N'Zonzi.....

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    You're not going to see me defend sales and I was shooting all over the place when we sold Vidal.

But I actually think we have issues with Bonucci.

Transfermarkt is a game, just like FM. In reality there are different prices.

They also value Schick 15 yet we bough him for 30.
    my point is that they undervalue most players. 45 for bonucci is a low price, even lower if we really accept a 30+ds offer.

this would be like cannavaro - carini all over again, but we would be on the wrong side of the d this time. :D

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,510
    once again the board never fails to amaze me, try and plug up one area of the field and create issues in other areas by selling off key players. I'm amazed at how people like post ironic here still preach that we are an elite club on the levels of barcelona and real madrid
    Let's save the last laugh when/if this becomes official.

We're not a top club and that's obvious, despite our CL final reach. Players want to leave the club and such thing is not common among elite clubs.

However, I think people overreact on this one. Selling Bonucci would not be a disaster and we could replace him quite easily. Hell, even if we do invest in other areas our CB spot wouldn't feel a big pain.

- - - Updated - - -

my point is that they undervalue most players. 45 for bonucci is a low price, even lower if we really accept a 30+ds offer.

this would be like cannavaro - carini all over again, but we would be on the wrong side of the d this time. :D
    I see. :D

Still... my main argument will still be: Bonucci is 30. We can't ask for 50mln + because it makes no sense to spend so much for a guy that's 30.

Just remember how we sold Vidal and the whole thing will hurt a lot less.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    :rolleyes:

Not only Vidal was among our best players ever since he arrived but Pogba was also one of our most important players.
    Denied. We sold our best players and we're gonna keep doing it cuz those are the only who make our profit grow. Tevez, Vidal and Pogba are the better examples and there are just empty comments against It

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    The guy is 30. Barzagli is 36. You could argue he has 6 good years ahead of him as a central defender. Considering he is rated as in the top 4 defenders in the world, 45m is the wrong price. Sorry. And, if he is worth 45m to Milan - he is worth more than that to us because he means so much to Juve. Honestly, the only thing I can think of is there is an issue with him and Allegri - and it could be something we don't really know about.

Thing is he signed a new contract not that long ago. And he said something on social media which would seem to indicate that he is happy to stay. My guess is that MAYBE his agent is the one doing the talking and it may not be reflective of what is really going on.

i.e WHO THE FUCK KNOWS

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    :rolleyes:

Not only Vidal was among our best players ever since he arrived but Pogba was also one of our most important players.
    In 14-15 vidal was returning from his knee injury and people were crapping down on him nearly all season. He then returned to defensive form around the madrid ties. And in the final he went off again.

Vidal never returned to his offensive form.

Any other season, he was our mvp

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,515
    The guy is 30. Barzagli is 36. You could argue he has 6 good years ahead of him as a central defender. Considering he is rated as in the top 4 defenders in the world, 45m is the wrong price. Sorry. And, if he is worth 45m to Milan - he is worth more than that to us because he means so much to Juve. Honestly, the only thing I can think of is there is an issue with him and Allegri - and it could be something we don't really know about.

Thing is he signed a new contract not that long ago. And he said something on social media which would seem to indicate that he is happy to stay. My guess is that MAYBE his agent is the one doing the talking and it may not be reflective of what is really going on.

i.e WHO THE FUCK KNOWS
    This. :D

- - - Updated - - -

In 14-15 vidal was returning from his knee injury and people were crapping down on him nearly all season. He then returned to defensive form around the madrid ties. And in the final he went off again.

Vidal never returned to his offensive form.

Any other season, he was our mvp
    Even if that was the case... that sale made no sense whatsoever. He was shining here and half a season off form is not a reason to sell one of your best players, and somebody WE STILL MISS, for peanuts. Literally peanuts.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
    Maybe.

I don't know what the context of this comment is, but Rüdiger is something like 5th choice German CB after Hummels, Boateng, Höwedes, Mustafi and -hopefully- Süle. The sum those insane fuckers paid for him was completely unjustified.

Also, can't understand why Juve keep shooting themselves in the feet by selling their best players when your squad is pretty close to perfect. Some reinforcements in MF and you would have had a perfect squad if you hadn't let Alves go (and you don't let Bonucci either, of course).

It's the same thing with the Pogba transfer. I still think it made no sense whatsoever for you. Even worse because IMO you wasted that money on Higuain...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,518
    oh, so it's happening? i still think it doesn't make sense at all. why not sell dybala to inda and sandro to napoli, too.
    I'm not gonna say it's happening because I honestly don't know. I'll say this though: we sold before and we're gonna sell again. If we end up selling Bonucci I'm not gonna be surprised one bit.

I actually expected us to sell Sandro, but luckily he seems to be staying. Do I think he'll stay here for a long time? No, I think it's a matter of time before he leaves, possibly next summer for a high fee. Hell, even if we keep Bonucci I expect Sandro to leave in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what the context of this comment is, but Rüdiger is something like 5th choice German CB after Hummels, Boateng, Höwedes, Mustafi and -hopefully- Süle. The sum those insane fuckers paid for him was completely unjustified.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    He had a very good season and he's young. I do agree the price was rather high, though. Still, he's a type of player who'd fit in EPL which I can't say for Bonucci tbh. I think high pace would get him eaten there.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    This. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even if that was the case... that sale made no sense whatsoever. He was shining here and half a season off form is not a reason to sell one of your best players, and somebody WE STILL MISS, for peanuts. Literally peanuts.
    Sillly season (transfer season) brings out the worst in me. We are less than a quarter of the way through and I already can't wait for it to end!

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,520
    Sillly season (transfer season) brings out the worst in me. We are less than a quarter of the way through and I already can't wait for it to end!
    I always love it.

Sadly, over the past years it's quite scary cause you don't look at the stars coming, but leaving.

One gotta enjoy the summer transfer mercato at the big clubs like Real or Bayern :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)