Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
only our retarded braindead imbecile russians
Not even true , and I'm not talking about his last season , I've been following Bomucci since he came here and he was our most blamed defender , i used to like this guy , i even ordered his jersey , but bar his ball playing skills this guy is extremely overrated, and I'm sure 100% he'll flop at Milan .

We should sell him if someone offers 50m+ .

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,494
    thing is Juve have already undervalued all their players the moment they declared anyone is free to leave if they wish
    I agree about that.

Still, I wouldn't expect Bonucci's price to be that high like some imagine it to be. 60mln + rumors made no sense and I'm sure we'd easily accept such offer long time ago.

The guy is 30. Sure, he has another 3-4 seasons ahead of him, but people also fail to see the bigger picture and how he'd earn 5.5-6mln at Milan. In the end they end up paying a lot for having him there for that contract.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    People fail to realize that Bonucci is 30yo. You can't expect him to cost 50mln or more. It makes no sense actually.
    Yes , but he is most hyped defender , even he isn't that good when it comes to defending, he can distribute the ball extremly good , some member here calle him "Regista of Defenders" and people were laughing at him , but now everyone is crying for Bonucci :lol:

That's why i think we can do better than 40m , even he is 30y old , we paid 90m for 29 y old higuain !

Chelsea,City will offer more , Milan can have him , but if they offer 50m .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I don't mind selling him, we have enough CBs to replace him, but to Milan / Inter :yuck:

And I don't get it, why does he want to leave?
    He would have left last season if his boy didn't get sick, remember City/Gurdiola were very interested and he said he was tempted by it. Add in the bust ups with Max and the supposed HT argument in Cardiff, this was always a very probable transfer. Just didn't think it would be to Bbilan of all clubs :D Guess he wants to stay in Italy.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,498
    I don't mind selling him, we have enough CBs to replace him, but to Milan / Inter :yuck:

And I don't get it, why does he want to leave?
    You're not going to see me defend sales and I was shooting all over the place when we sold Vidal.

But I actually think we have issues with Bonucci.

this is an inflated market, and even transfermarkt rates him around 45m.
    Transfermarkt is a game, just like FM. In reality there are different prices.

They also value Schick 15 yet we bough him for 30.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I agree about that.

Still, I wouldn't expect Bonucci's price to be that high like some imagine it to be. 60mln + rumors made no sense and I'm sure we'd easily accept such offer long time ago.

The guy is 30. Sure, he has another 3-4 seasons ahead of him, but people also fail to see the bigger picture and how he'd earn 5.5-6mln at Milan. In the end they end up paying a lot for having him there for that contract.
    worst part of it all is that if this does happen we won't replace him, we'll just upgrade Benatia to the starting 11, as if he isn't already a walking disaster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)