Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Left backs are more hard to find and we've got the best one out there after Marcelo. LBs are way harder to find nowadays and seeing how Mendy is gone we've got nobody to look at. Don't even mention that shithead from PSG that does shit.
exactly. just remember the long list of mediocre players we had in lb for ~10 years :sergio: from zambrotta to molinaro, balzaretti, peluso, grosso, traoré (!!!), de ceglie, criscito, and we are finally having someone classy in that position. you just can't replace sandro on today's market.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,444
    exactly. just remember the long list of mediocre players we had in lb for ~10 years :sergio: from zambrotta to molinaro, balzaretti, peluso, grosso, traoré (!!!), de ceglie, criscito, and we are finally having someone classy in that position. you just can't replace sandro on today's market.
    Thank you! Yes, a very good example would be to look at our past LBs! :D Dat trash man.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    30 is not old but not young either. And if you sell a defender it's your last chance to milk some club
    Benatia is very good actually.
    Agreed. Not a peasnt, though, big potential.
    That's BS. Left backs are more hard to find and we've got the best one out there after Marcelo. LBs are way harder to find nowadays and seeing how Mendy is gone we've got nobody to look at. Don't even mention that shithead from PSG that does shit.
    Caldera and Rugani are huge potentials, but far from there yet.

And its not bs. There are no good cb's out there. Many fullbacks suited to the modern game. But no centrebacks. Which is why everyone wants Bonucci.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,452

And its not bs. There are no good cb's out there. Many fullbacks suited to the modern game. But no centrebacks. Which is why everyone wants Bonucci.
    It's not everyone. Stop fooling yourself. If there's any truth to this then only Italian clubs want Bonucci which makes me think old links were rubbish. Milan and Inter want him. If there was a chance to sell then we would have done that for big money -- which was not the case.

Please, for the Gods name, name me LBs you'd like to see in case Sandro goes. I'm really curious which are those names who'd suit modern football and not be shit.

And you know what, we could easily win Serie A and reach high stages with CL only with Chiellini/Barza - Benatia. But if we sell Sandro we'd be weaker A LOT.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

Think proper fullbacks are wayyyy harder to find than CBs and its always been like this. The traits a proper fullback needs to have are harder to find, and more demanding. You need a nonstop engine and need to offer a lot in both attack and defense, while consistently tracking the movements of the wide attackers. A good CB a lot of the time just needs to have good physical traits and be able to manmark well and tackle. Other traits help, but most of them are absolute simpletons with the ball.

Why Bonucci is such a high commodity is due to what he adds with his ball handling skills (nohomo) along with his defensive skills, I dont think defensive work alone is why he is rated so highly by other coaches like Pep.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Stop crying , a lot of you guys in the past have been saying how bad Bonucci is , how error prone he is , his deflections etc .

I really want him gone , so i can see bitchies on twitter moaning :lol: :lol: , a lot of attention whores overthere (Twitter)

My only problem would be price tag,everything under 50m would be low ,and i would rather sell to epl,but I don't mind Milan too , if they pay 50m ofc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    just look, he will be transferd to milan and there he will lift the CL-Trophy in 3-4 years.
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Stop crying , a lot of you guys in the past have been saying how bad Bonucci is , how error prone he is , his deflections etc .

I really want him gone , so i can see bitchies on twitter moaning :lol: :lol: , a lot of attention $#@!s overthere (Twitter)

My only problem would be price tag,everything under 50m would be low ,and i would rather sell to epl,but I don't mind Milan too , if they pay 50m ofc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)