Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Di Marzio also said.

And Sky is never making shit up from false rumors.

We might end up keeping him but they obviously want to buy him imo.
Sky is publishing all the fancy rumors, and tend to add to them. Thats not making shit up

However, they also publish shit knowing its not true or cant be true, but do it anwyay, altering the perspective. I call that making shit up. They are what they publish.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
and who was? morata?
Vidal had 5 good games and a poor final all season and we were contemplating wheter he still could return to form.

most players were better. Vidal returned to defensive form against real madrid. And switched back off against barcelona

For me he's the mvp of the midfield during his stay. But not the season he left.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,426
    Sky is publishing all the fancy rumors, and tend to add to them. Thats not making shit up

However, they also publish shit knowing its not true or cant be true, but do it anwyay, altering the perspective. I call that making shit up.
    Make up your mind.

They are what they publish.
    Well, if anything, they are one of the best sources out there.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Make up your mind.

Well, if anything, they are one of the best sources out there.
    No, they are not. Calm down.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought for Juve news, Ursulo was the best one?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    La Stampa, Ursulo, but mainly OTM_tuz

- - - Updated - - -

Zach is in denial. He'll have an aneurism, when we sell for 30 + desciglio.
    I will have a huge laugh at Bonucci ending his career to play with amateurs

xGenius

Aug 30, 2014
    Id be okay with him leaving if that means that AS is staying.

He has problems with the coach and thats never a good thing, also he is 30 and we still have Benatia and Caldara(?), so it would be easier to replace him than to replace AS.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Id be okay with him leaving if that means that AS is staying.

He has problems with the coach and thats never a good thing, also he is 30 and we still have Benatia and Caldara(?), so it would be easier to replace him than to replace AS.
    - 30 Is very young for a centreback
    - benatia isnt remotely as good
    - Caldara is some peasant kid that has a mount everest to climb to be mentionned in the same phrase
    - As much as i love AS, there are much more good fullbacks then actually good centrebacks (if any).

- You are wrong.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,437
    - Caldara is some peasant kid that has a mount everest to climb to be mentionned in the same phrase
    - As much as i love AS, there are much more good fullbacks then actually good centrebacks (if any).

- You are wrong.
    30 is not old but not young either. And if you sell a defender it's your last chance to milk some club
    Benatia is very good actually.
    Agreed. Not a peasnt, though, big potential.
    That's BS. Left backs are more hard to find and we've got the best one out there after Marcelo. LBs are way harder to find nowadays and seeing how Mendy is gone we've got nobody to look at. Don't even mention that shithead from PSG that does shit.

xGenius

Aug 30, 2014

- You are wrong.
    Good fullbacks are very rare in this era of modern football, I think you are wrong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)