Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They are the big stars but from that list only Bonucci going would not upset me as he was with us for a long time and guess he won here all there is to win. Others from that list wanting out, I'd just say they're greedy, primadonnas or idiots like Alves.
precisely for the reasons you listed Bonucci is a living club legend, for me it'd be way harder to part ways with him than some players like Dybala and Higuain who won't be here long anyways.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We bought Higuaín because we were severely lacking a world class CF. Also imo it's nonsensical that some claim that we would've won Serie A this year without Higuaín. We played below par for many games in the league last season and were bailed out by Higuaín's individual quality.

Higuaín's performance in the CL was satisfactory. I remember when Tevez came here and he was atrocious in the CL in his first season but performed way better in his second season. Let's not judge him based on one season where he was a record breaker anyway. I think he could improve even further this year because the support cast will be much better now compared to last season.

It's also that some people are too nostalgic about past teams (too many Pogba and Morata fanboys) and too bothered about his price tag (again not his fault ) , that they need to bash him incessantly either for his appearance or for his choking past. He definitely dint choke in the final btw.
:tup:

I even get shit when saying that assist to mandzukic was great

"its not an assist"

i dont fucking care. He knew where his teammate was, kept cool and controlled in nicely in his direction.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
There isn't any realistic replacement for Bonucci if he leaves.

Some of you can accept an offer just for the figure itself but not more which is stupid. With the money be 50-60m you reinforce your attack or mid but leave a gap at the back.

Does it solve anything?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There isn't any realistic replacement for Bonucci if he leaves.

Some of you can accept an offer just for the figure itself but not more which is stupid. With the money be 50-60m you leave a gap at the back and reinforce somewhere else.

Does it solve anything?
They can furiously masturbate on some random fancy forward, which is enough.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Milan had contacts with Ricci this morning, now he's meeting with Marotta to present the offer.

Fassone - Marotta meeting expected in the afternoon.

all according to sportitalia and sky.
In other words :

There is no fucking official offer :lol:

Agresti says also...Marotta to contact Fassone
That guy is a complete fraud who just quotes whatever media that he picked to gamble on. His "certainties" so far

"Berna first transfer of the summer" : Nope
"No douglas costa" : nope
"Sandro sold" : nope
"Danilo bought" : nope
"Matuidi bought" : so far nope

What a source :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I hate the mercato, never enjoyed reading all these news be positive or negative ones, it's seriously boring saga like every summer.
I personally find it hilarious how people keep trusting the wrong sources

- - - Updated - - -

Ow shit bro, medical allready :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 267)