Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Why do we like to make it difficult for ourselves? Do they enjoy selling our most important players ever year?
It depends what you know, if the rumours of his quarrel at the half time of CL final are true we might just prefer to sell him as he doesnt fit the group.
Anyway I dont believe it at all and think its all bullshit.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why do we like to make it difficult for ourselves? Do they enjoy selling our most important players ever year?
Maybe he asked for it. I would not blame him tbh. He has been in juventus and italy his whole career. Also he has given us his best years and has won a lot. Maybe he needs a new test.

What i dont understand is why milan?. Maybe the rumours he is not having a good relationship with allegri are true.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We never have sold our most important player.
First of all, I never said 'most important player', I said players.

Also, Tevez, Vidal, Pogba and Bonucci were some of our most important players when they left.

- - - Updated - - -

We never have sold our most important player.

Also, Tevez, Vidal, Pogba and Bonucci were some of our most important players when they left.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He never said those things
He did. Look up @Mark 's post

And please, stop defending the shitbag. he's a shitbag

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez wanted to leave for family reasons, he wasent really sold
Vidal wasnt remotely our best player at that point
Pogba was our most expensive player, but he was never our most important. In fact in our best season with him, he was outshone by marchisio and vidal
Bonucci isnt leaving

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I personally find it hilarious how people keep trusting the wrong sources
Only believe on OTM_Tuz :agree:
Also:

Bonucci drops Juventus hint
Football Italia

Leonardo Bonucci has hinted he’ll stay at Juventus, with a cryptic message on his Twitter feed.

Rumours began to percolate yesterday that the centre-back could leave the Bianconeri, with Milan touted as a shock option.

The Italian international’s agent then announced that they were working on a sale, with Tuttosport claiming Inter are also keen.

Today sees the Juve players return to work, with medical checks scheduled at J-Medical in Turin.

Announcing his return to action, Bonucci posted an image in black, white and yellow saying he was “ready for [the] new season”.

Bonucci also wrote “Let's get back to work. Ready to start once again!”

Si torna al lavoro. Pronto per ricominciare! / Let's get back to work. Ready to start once again! #LB1… https://t.co/gvfoFcW7Iq pic.twitter.com/V7BIZ0TyCN

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only believe on OTM_Tuz :agree:
Also:

Bonucci drops Juventus hint
Football Italia

Leonardo Bonucci has hinted he’ll stay at Juventus, with a cryptic message on his Twitter feed.

Rumours began to percolate yesterday that the centre-back could leave the Bianconeri, with Milan touted as a shock option.

The Italian international’s agent then announced that they were working on a sale, with Tuttosport claiming Inter are also keen.

Today sees the Juve players return to work, with medical checks scheduled at J-Medical in Turin.

Announcing his return to action, Bonucci posted an image in black, white and yellow saying he was “ready for [the] new season”.

Bonucci also wrote “Let's get back to work. Ready to start once again!”

Si torna al lavoro. Pronto per ricominciare! / Let's get back to work. Ready to start once again! #LB1… https://t.co/gvfoFcW7Iq pic.twitter.com/V7BIZ0TyCN

@Mark some +rep is in place

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A lot of confirmation from different sources. I guess it would explain keeping Benatia. Ever since it was revealed that we tried to get Caldara back I've thought Leo might be going.
I still think he would go to England if he left however. Orsolini to Atalanta might be to get Caldara back now? Soften the blow maybe.
We should keep him but knowing we have Rugani and Caldara is reassuring.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its dumb to sell him, especially to Milan, so we wont and should not. Even if there is no coincidence that Leo has had WAY TOO MANY direct conflicts or issues (rumoured or confirmed) with his coach and according to sources, some of his teammates. Something is very off in dressing room around him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A lot of confirmation from different sources. I guess it would explain keeping Benatia. Ever since it was revealed that we tried to get Caldara back I've thought Leo might be going.
I still think he would go to England if he left however. Orsolini to Atalanta might be to get Caldara back now? Soften the blow maybe.
We should keep him but knowing we have Rugani and Caldara is reassuring.

sportitalia is not a source
sky is making up shit based on false rumors
curva is beeing curva and tries to salvage his reputation after beeing wrong again on everything so far this summer

If Marotta and fassone meet, its for De Sciglio. And Milan is making most out of this hoping its bonucci

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,412

And please, stop defending the shitbag. he's a shitbag

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba was our most expensive player, but he was never our most important. In fact in our best season with him, he was outshone by marchisio and vidal
    Bonucci isnt leaving
    :rolleyes:

Not only Vidal was among our best players ever since he arrived but Pogba was also one of our most important players.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    curva is beeing curva and tries to salvage his reputation after beeing wrong again on everything so far this summer

If Marotta and fassone meet, its for De Sciglio. And Milan is making most out of this hoping its bonucci
    I agree, I'm just saying it would surprise me.

Like I said earlier Cuadrado to Milan makes too much sense.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,414

Di Marzio also said.

And Sky is never making shit up from false rumors.

We might end up keeping him but they obviously want to buy him imo.

xGenius

Aug 30, 2014

And please, stop defending the $#@!bag. he's a $#@!bag

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci isnt leaving
    Vidal was our best player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Its dumb to sell him, especially to Milan, so we wont and should not. Even if there is no coincidence that Leo has had WAY TOO MANY direct conflicts or issues (rumoured or confirmed) with his coach and according to sources, some of his teammates. Something is very off in dressing room around him.
    After the final games of 15/16, juve had to play i think Inter for the coppa , and we performed disgustingly poor. Bonucci was suspended iirc.

Some players made a funny video with bonucci going on about "and this is bonucci who thinks he is better than everyone" to which he responded "and look how you performed without me".

I recon that gives him problems now and then.

Not enough to leave

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal was our best player.
    He absolutely wasent when we sold him.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Probably, but i think it's more because Barzagli not that young anymore, and we need another defender to take up his mantle?

Bon is essential, just hope he don't have an actual feud with Max and with other player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)