Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
1. If we really need to sell one big star, he's my candidate as he would be easier to replace and was with us for 2 CL finals and 6 scudettos...I can understand him wanting a new challenge.
2. If we need to sell him fund Costa/Berna/Matuidi/MDS then we're idiots but if go for M'Bappe, Veratti. etc than I'm ok with this...but don't quite see him going to Minan..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1. If we really need to sell one big star, he's my candidate as he would be easier to replace and was with us for 2 CL finals and 6 scudettos...I can understand him wanting a new challenge.
2. If we need to sell him fund Costa/Berna/Matuidi/MDS then we're idiots but if go for M'Bappe, Veratti. etc than I'm ok with this...but don't quite see him going to Minan..
You're disgusting and not worthy of supporting this team.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
You're disgusting and not worthy of supporting this team.
Did you really read what I was posting? "If we really need to sell one big star" ?? If anyone, Marotta is the one disgusting for allowing players to leave and this might be Bonucci's case giving the Vidal and Pogba situations previous' seasons. Did I say I want him gone? Learn to read before making such statements.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did you really read what I was posting? "If we really need to sell one big star" ?? If anyone, Marotta is the one disgusting for allowing players to leave and this might be Bonucci's case giving the Vidal and Pogba situations previous' seasons. Did I say I want him gone? Learn to read before making such statements.
Its beyond repulsive and disgusting that this notion exists that the best and youngest central defender we have, is the most expendable, especially knowing how utterly crap defenders are today.

Anything goes from non offensive defender sales to fund the purchase of some assfaggot fancy forward or winger. Cause fapfapfap wingers.

We are build from the back. losing a key defensive player is worse then some faggot ass fancy flair forward.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,352
    Every single source out there is writing about Bonucci at this point.

Some say he wants to leave, some say he's looking a house, some say his tweet indicates that he'd leave cause Juve was not mentioned anywhere, some say we're waiting for the right offer.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Yeah, Milan pfftt...

Props to Zach not lose his shit, after CL, and fucking Alves :tup:
    Bon should stay..
    He's already, if not on a verge of becoming Juve legend ffs.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Yeah, Milan pfftt...

Props to Zach yo not lose his shit, after CL, and fucking Alves :tup:
    Bon should stay..

He's definitely a Juve legend already

He's also a guy that doesn't get the respect he deserves here along with Higuaín.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Yeah, Milan pfftt...

Props to Zach not lose his shit, after CL, and fucking Alves :tup:
    Bon should stay..

Cheers man.And he's a legend indeed.

He's also a guy that doesn't get the respect he deserves here along with Higuaín.
    Quite true. This guy is immense and here leading the defence for another 3-4 years at top level, and perhaps 2 more in a barzagli'esque role.

People really should respect him more

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Its because ppl blindly think we have so much depth in defence he could be easily replaced. The truth is we would play not so good Benatia or too slow Barza in his place and the team would be weakened. Rugani still needs some time no chance he is able to replace Bonnu this season.

Regarding the Higuain bashing no idea whats its all about he is the first Juve striker for many years to score for fun, but of course some are unhappy with him. For me he is our best player with Sandro and top3 forward in the world just behind Lewa and Suarez (not counting CR and Messi of course).

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014

Higgy did won us Serie A, but imo he need to perform more on CL nights.
    We did brought him for CL.

It's somewhat understandable, losing CL, end of season, false depressing news, most would lost their shit, and some poster didn't help at all.. the negative team.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,360
    That's just BS. We bought Pipita for all competitions and not just a CL. If he didn't score in Serie A we wouldn't have won it. He surely deserves more respect here. He might be a piggy but he's our Higgy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)