Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I'm actually not too fussed about losing Bonucci - in the grand scheme of players we might be losing this summer, like Alves and Alex Sandro, he's simply salt to the wound rather than a wound of his own. But this would probably be the must disgusting and humiliating loss. This would be so so so embarrassing on so many levels.

1) Bonucci wants to leave us to join a club like MILAN! Says everything you need to know about our players' faith in our project :flag1::lol:
2) Milan are obviously rejuvenating their squad, and whilst they're still no where near our radar, selling them players that would help them qualify for UCL isn't just retarded, it's almost the footballing equivalent of getting cucked :lol:
3) If the reports are true, and they include THE WASTE OF HUMAN SPACE THAT IS MDS in the deal, we're going to have a constant reminder on the pitch - although you'd hope we cut our losses at some point and it would only be from the bench - of how badly we got fukced on this deal. I just can't even...... this must be some sick joke :lol:

If we need the money, or don't want to block his dream move out of here, sell him to the fukcing Chinese league or EPL - why Milan?!?!!

- - - Updated - - -

Remove the thank you.
Remove the good luck!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't agree with the policy "players who want to leave, Juve won't keep them against their will" however, we have the will to make the most of the sale. Why should Juve care if his wife doesn't want to move abroad, that should be concern of Bonucci and Milan not Juve!

Apr 29, 2006
I can quite see it happening. In fact it wouldn't be such a bad deal at all. If anything, Milan are overpaying in order to get him.
MDS + Rom +30M = BonBon
We will lower our wage and age. Get an amount of cash that will help towards any player(yes, including Mbappe) and have our defense set for a decade. No better place for Romagnoli to improve and we can always get ~30M for him in the next 5 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 467)