Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're telling me you wouldn't allow city to advance if it meant we're the ones that get to spank them, and is guaranteed 7-0 away.
No! I quite like Monaco. We can spank Monaco instead. I don't give two shits about City to be honest. If there's one English team I want to spank, it's their cousins Red Cuntited.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the wankfest over Aguero is nauseating. One of the best strikers in the world my ass.
Aguero is far superior to that pseudo footballer ghetto wannabe Sterling :yuck: :inter:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Report: Allegri raged 'it's me or him'
Massimiliano Allegri reportedly gave an ultimatum to Juventus executives after the pitchside row with Leonardo Bonucci, declaring 'it’s me or him'.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the heated argument then became physical in the dressing room after the 4-1 victory over Palermo, during which the pair were captured swearing at each other on TV.

The Italian newspaper claims that teammates had to separate the pair, with Allegri calling director general Beppe Marotta that evening to demand that Bonucci be punished, and threatened to quit over the issue.

It seems as though this was not the end of the story however, with suggestions that the pair had a further heated row at the Vinovo training ground in front of Marotta and Vice President Pavel Nedved.

Gazzetta suggests that the club would have liked to have fined both parties for the row, but with Allegri threatening to quit, it was only Bonucci that was punished, with the defender sitting in the stands for Wednesday’s Champions League fixture with Porto.

@Klin: :lol2: Your boy is soooo being sold in the summer.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If they continue not seeing eye to eye then club and majority of fans alike will choose Allegri -> Bonucci.

GDS are a newspaper of exaggeration so Im guessing it wasnt as bad as they made it out. i.e the dressing room fight

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's funny how people here tend to discredit whatever comes out of the media that tends to be unflattering to us, as garbage aimed to harm us.
In this particular case, the initial story ended up to be as accurate as it can be. So, why shouldn't the rest be trusted?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We also have a player who clearly thinks too much of himself, to the point he gets into physical altercation with the coach.
Remember, this is the club who sold the likes of Vidal and Caceres for disciplinary reasons. Players with big egos have no place in this club. Flush out the garbage!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi: Bonucci could stay in Turin with a slight influence without giving work to newspapers and television. It happened to me a similar case between Ibrahimovic and Zebina but no one ever knew why Zebina had a sudden attack of gastritis, instead had a swollen eye. (TS: via google translate)

:lol: :delpiero:

Jun 6, 2015
It's funny how people here tend to discredit whatever comes out of the media that tends to be unflattering to us, as garbage aimed to harm us.
In this particular case, the initial story ended up to be as accurate as it can be. So, why shouldn't the rest be trusted?
Wasn't the initial story from Tuttosport? They are closer to Juve than the likes of Gazzetta so it's only logical that they'd be more accurate when it comes to Juve.

Anyways this speculating is all pointless now as the situation has been dealt with and it's time to move on. These aren't two petty kids who can't get over a fight and a disagreement.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im inclined to believe the story from Repubblica which didnt mention the physical fight. There probably is some truth in this but its only GDS that came out with the dressing room fight and there is a long history which you should know yourself about that pink toilet sheet loves to discredit and defame Juve at every chance it gets.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't the initial story from Tuttosport?
Nothing on this from TS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)