Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bonucci was seen as the guy who would be the role model for Caldara and Rugani can learn and look upto (post Chiellini and Barzagli). That said this attutude is hardly something Caldara and Rugani should be learning from. Its a shame if we lose him, Bonucci is one of a kind as a defender, I just hope things settle down and we can close this chapter.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Unless there are some really unique circumstances, the club should always back the coach in such matters.

Sets a really dangerous precedent if they don't.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's very out of character for Bonucci to act like that.

The team seems to be in a good place right now so this kind of situation is not good for the squad.

Hopefully after the Porto win everyone has moved on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Moggi: Bonucci could stay in Turin with a slight influence without giving work to newspapers and television. It happened to me a similar case between Ibrahimovic and Zebina but no one ever knew why Zebina had a sudden attack of gastritis, instead had a swollen eye. (TS: via google translate)

:lol: :delpiero:
:lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri:

"Bonucci? Leo is available again, so I will evaluate the situation, on Tuesday there's Napoli. [Gonzalo] Higuain will be assessed today, and [Sami] Khedira is more likely to be rested.

"The case with Bonucci was closed when I spoke with the club and the President, we had been to dinner after speaking with [Beppe] Marotta, [Pavel] Nedved and [Fabio] Paratici.

"We agreed on a line that is normal in terms of rules and discipline.

"These things happen, after the game he apologised, things have returned to how they were before and now he back available.

"The important thing is that there are rules, there is discipline and respect.

"Everyone saw what happened against Palermo, it was a situation that has went in full view of the world.

"In the dressing room it happens now and then, but these things are normal and they happen in a group situation.

"Bonucci is an extraordinary player, who plays with two great champions like [Giorgio] Chiellini and [Andrea] Barzagli. Leo could stay on the bench tomorrow due to a technical choice."

Sauce: FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 489)