Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yea, I bet he's glad he'll be used like an actual player and not a mule holding it down for the other 9 players to push forward.
:agree: Ancelotti is the superior coach, and shits all over that little spineless coward in Manchester with his Tiki Taka possession based BS. Conceding 3 goals at home, and still being hailed as a great performance by the delusional and insanely biased British press :howler:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree: Ancelotti is the superior coach, and shits all over that little spineless coward in Manchester with his Tiki Taka possession based BS. Conceding 3 goals at home, and still being hailed as a great performance by the delusional and insanely biased British press :howler:
To be fair about City-Monaco, I had LOTS of fun and got stupid drunk, and was laughing lots. Great game! Would want same thing in round 2 for them.
If it was Juve that was playing like that and I was drinking, i'd loose my mind.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
To be fair about City-Monaco, I had LOTS of fun and got stupid drunk, and was laughing lots. Great game! Would want same thing in round 2 for them.
If it was Juve that was playing like that and I was drinking, i'd loose my mind.
I hope Monaco win 4-2 and send that bearded faggot back home crying with his tiny pecker shriveled between his legs in the Manchester cold.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Also the wankfest over Aguero is nauseating. One of the best strikers in the world my ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)