Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's way past your bedtime fagboy. Your "Brainfart Ticknig Bomb" really delivered today.
Juventino[RUS];5243244 said:
Ofc they are lying- I said that they equal, Napoli had their great time, bvb had their great time, as for montero I was using transfermarkt website and showed the links to montero' profile at their Website which had wrong numbers that he received only 6-7 red cards in his career or something, I've never stated that he never received a red card, cheap liars, but what can u expect from guy from Malta, Malte were lucky enough that Napoleon took them in their hands long tim ago
So many haters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5243251 said:
It's easy job to cover Barzagli/Chiellini for the most of time in 3 man defense, but when we play 4 man defense everyone knows that Bonhead is the weakest link
Actually he had his best games in a back four, moron.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I love BonBon.Especially his comments prior and after the matches.But he can't simply resist to do such a things from time to time.It's stronger than him.Luckily they are rare last seasons. Gigi was so pissed of after that error because he was suggesting him where to hit the the ball.Anyway he is solid as a rock and shit happens.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
not the biggest fan of bonbon, but as a juve fan its wrong to just wait any player to do a bad game to bang him.

i root to everyone in black and white, that simple.
@Klin

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway everybody bashing Bonucci needs to get a grip. He made a mistake and it led to a goal. It happens. A defender's job is always harder when the rest of the team isn't playing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)