Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
One day people will realize chiellini is plenty dependable on the ball, and an underrated passer. Bonucci is overrated when it comes to passing. You can say he attempts more difficult passes but maybe he shouldn't. 7 out of his 10 passes usually end up at the defenders feet. Bonucci is a better dribbler than chiellini I'll give him that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
and thats because of his mentality andnhis mentality is because he was given more chances and trust despite his horrible performances.
i havent seen so much favorism since Molinaro.
Its strange why in some cases we believe in "give the lad some more chances and he will bloom"
and in some others we pull let talents like Giovinco to rot...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
One day people will realize chiellini is plenty dependable on the ball, and an underrated passer. Bonucci is overrated when it comes to passing. You can say he attempts more difficult passes but maybe he shouldn't. 7 out of his 10 passes usually end up at the defenders feet. Bonucci is a better dribbler than chiellini I'll give him that.
This is very true.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i always wondered about english names :D how can someone call himself "dick"? those parents must be assholes to call their son like that. Also Bill??!?! what bill?!? 20$ bill?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)