Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That clearance in the 1st half was amateurish, fortunately nothing came out of it. But noticed he has experienced some dip in form in the last few months and started to make more bunders. Maybe he should re-hire his mental coach.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That clearance in the 1st half was amateurish, fortunately nothing came out of it. But noticed he has experienced some dip in form in the last few months and started to make more bunders. Maybe he should re-hire his mental coach.
I noticed it too, ever since Rugani played his first match in Serie A for us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hes top 5 in his position Arguably top 3
good article and we have two defender in Eleven top defenders
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/11-best-defenders-world#:s6ky9tG3ejfImA
You do know the only reason why Bonucci is rated in such tops, dont you?
Because he is a starter to Juve, if it wasnt for our favorism, he would have never reached a top 100...
He is not the only one of course, Pique is also overrated because of Barca's result and the favorism he gets because of his nationality.
Some players are granted a place in such tops despite their pitiful real value, on Bonucci's case this is reflected upon the fact that there never was a real offer for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci didnt make a single mistake against neymar messi suarez

they needed vidal and two counters

Yeah, so overrated.

Cronios, sometimes you seemb to forget to log out before you submit a reply

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You do know the only reason why Bonucci is rated in such tops, dont you?
Because he is a starter to Juve, if it wasnt for our favorism, he would have never reached a top 100...
He is not the only one of course, Pique is also overrated because of Barca's result and the favorism he gets because of his nationality.
Some players are granted a place in such tops despite their pitiful real value, on Bonucci's case this is reflected upon the fact that there never was a real offer for him.
Both Real and Barca offered 45.7M and 68.4M respectively for him after the CL final last season.

Both offers were refused by Marotta.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Both Real and Barca offered 45.7M and 68.4M respectively for him after the CL final last season.

Both offers were refused by Marotta.
they were not real, just media fabricated, i followed the Real 30mil rumor closely, with some fools hope in my heart, because they could afford it, just to show off, knowing that Marotta would have sold him in a heartbeat for that ammount, it could have been the sale of his entire carrier, pathetic as it is at selling... but they never really happened.
The real offer that was confirmed from both parties was the 8mil one from Zenit and one EPL team offering 12 or smth, less than we gift away for the random Ogbonnas...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
they were not real, just media fabricated, i followed the Real 30mil rumor closely, with some fools hope in my heart, because they could afford it, just to show off, knowing that Marotta would have sold him in a heartbeat for that ammount, it could have been the sale of his entire carrier, pathetic as it is at selling... but they never really happened.
The real offer that was confirmed from both parties was the 8mil one from Zenit and one EPL team offering 12 or smth, less than we gift away for the random Ogbonnas...
Ban the troll from this thread.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nah man, the Zenit and EPL offers were fabricated.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bonucci: 'Juve spit blood'
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci said Juventus “must spit blood every time” after their 1-0 Coppa Italia win over Lazio, as they’ll face Inter in the semi-finals.

Stephan Lichtsteiner scored the decisive goal at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome this evening.

“We faced a good Lazio, but we put our character on to the pitch and played our game. It could’ve ended with a bigger scoreline, but the important thing was to win,” Bonucci told Rai Sport.

“Juventus have to win always, we must spit blood every time we step on to the pitch. In order to push to the end in all three tournaments, we need everyone to contribute.

“It’ll be a wonderful challenge to take on Inter in the semi-finals, but right now we have to focus on Serie A. Napoli are two points away and will cause us real problems, but we are there and want to fight to the end.”
@Klin

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Real Madrid Prepared 30m Bid for him in the last summer when man utd offered to ramos and real wanted to buy a defender who replace him
i didnt see a classic defender after maldini,nesta and that gold generation bonucci is the only classic defender(italian) who playing now cant mention a classic defender this days he also scored 5 goals for juve last year while juve are playing in one of The most defensive league in the world
http://www.futwiz.com/en/nation/italy/rating/all/defenders/27/0

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Madrid would contact Bonucci for a transfer, he'd respond something like "nah, buy some other attackers who cant get past my defence, i enjoy winning too much"

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 470)