Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5024996 said:
Hummels showed y'day who is the boss, Bonucci should be the 4th choice after Chiello, Zagli and Rugani
dortmund is far ahead of us in pre season and italiens dont give a fuck about friendlies.

the bonucci haters :touched:

one great year -> means nothing.

one blunder in a pre season friendly -> bonucci sucks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
dortmund is far ahead of us in pre season and italiens dont give a fuck about friendlies.
There are 3-4 members who have this thread bookmarked ready to shovel shit when this guy farts.

I thought he had a very fine and composed game aside from the extremely funny tackle attempt on Reus, given the context. But who really cares about context when there is a good old fashioned agenda to keep up.

It's fine, because infractions and thread bans will be enforced.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
There are 3-4 members who have this thread bookmarked ready to shovel shit when this guy farts.

I thought he had a very fine and composed game aside from the extremely funny tackle attempt on Reus, given the context. But who really cares about context when there is a good old fashioned agenda to keep up.

It's fine, because infractions and thread bans will be enforced.
Kudos. This Vidal saga has made some members show their true colors and boy, are they retarded.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
well deserved. love this guy, can't understand how I ever disapproved of him. likeable player and a person, and with Marchisio and a very few others one of the most consistent players. hope he stays for many, many years ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 563)