Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,991
    Eh? My stream was bad I don't think it was his fault when we conceded, I think ball flew over his head. Not sure if it was his mistake on that crossbar, though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Eh? My stream was bad I don't think it was his fault when we conceded, I think ball flew over his head. Not sure if it was his mistake on that crossbar, though.
    It went over his head because he'd moved towards the ball instead of checking the middle. Better than Licht though, who literally did nothing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It went over his head because he'd moved towards the ball instead of checking the middle. Better than Licht though, who literally did nothing.
    The goal was Evra's fault for diving in.

But Bonucci tried really hard to fuck up towards the end, that arrogance to try to take their front line on was very dangerous and almost costly. You need cool heads in that moment, not getting carried away.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    The goal was Evra's fault for diving in.

But Bonucci tried really hard to $#@! up towards the end, that arrogance to try to take their front line on was very dangerous and almost costly. You need cool heads in that moment, not getting carried away.
    i saw it. and my neighbors complained about my voice.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    No way it his fault. He was one of the few doing the right thing.

In the build up Ronaldo dropped deep, Chiellini got sucked out and never got back, meaning Bonucci was having to cover the position of two.

On the left we dived in leaving space.

Pirlo couldn't get back in time.

But the main issue on the goal was Lichtsteiner who watched Ronaldo run in front of him and marked thin air.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    icemaη;4919215 said:
    Or Pirlo who watched Ronaldo pass him into the box and score. He didn't even move an inch.
    Exactly. In a situation like that I'm sure Bonucci sees a black and white shirt beside Ronaldo before he decides to commit to the near post. It's hard to guess that your teammate will not be bothered to follow Cristiano Ronaldo into the 6 yard box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)