Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, there were worse players today. This formation without defensive mid to provide some cover for the backline will always make our defense look fragile. Not to make excuses, but the pitch looked bad, the ball few times took some wierd spin. Wouldn't blame anyone for the first goal due to this.

@mods

Can someone please unban me from Allegris thread?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bonbon has been immense this season. 1 bad game partnered with Ogbonna which never helps doesn't mean he's all of a sudden $#@! any more.
:agree:

It's funny how this happens. His one bad performance and the trolls come out of the woodworks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, there were worse players today. This formation without defensive mid to provide some cover for the backline will always make our defense look fragile. Not to make excuses, but the pitch looked bad, the ball few times took some wierd spin. Wouldn't blame anyone for the first goal due to this.

@mods

Can someone please unban me from Allegris thread?
:agree:

Pirlo as a defensive mid is just asking for trouble. No cover at all for the defense and leads to them being stranded all too often. That's why Marchisio in that role is so much better now for defensive solidity.

How'd you manage to get banned from Allegri thread? :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Terrible defending at Juve's first goal :D but this can happen to a CB who has put an awesome performance since day one this season, he looked relaxed and too soft but that's not a problem, he can release his worst performance before CL semi final.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Everybody knows that he's been a beast this season, but tonight I thought was his best performance for us. He was an absolute beast in the second half.

I am so glad we have him.

@Alex-444, I would really appreciate if you could hook me up with his tackle on Eto'o I think which deflected a sure goal after a mistake by Tevez who lost possession.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 67)