Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Concentrated Bonucci, and not fucking up in prior games chiellini, are easely better.

Chiellini having a killer game, is tree times the defender Ramos ever was. Sadly he has less and less killer games as he ages
Let me word it differently: A concentrated Bonucci is a top defender. But Bonucci's problem is exactly his concentration.

Saying Bonucci is better than Ramos if he's concentrated is like saying Pereyra would be a great starting AM if he'd got a monster shot. It's not wrong, but it gives a wrong idea of what really is the situation.

That said, Bonucci has stepped his game up massively this season. He's a more than decent CB (~15-20th best in the world imo), and if he manages to improve even more, he'll perhaps become truly world class.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ramos :howler: Such an overrated defender.
True.

But he's still quite decent. And while I hate defenders being hyped due to their attacking skills, it would be equally wrong to just ignore them. Defensive wise Ramos is only slightly ahead of Bonucci, and also has his fair share of brainfarts. However, if you count in all the important goals he scores, Ramos gains a little bit of a lead.

It's ludicrous to see him hailed as one of the best CBs in the world though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
True.

But he's still quite decent. And while I hate defenders being hyped due to their attacking skills, it would be equally wrong to just ignore them. Defensive wise Ramos is only slightly ahead of Bonucci, and also has his fair share of brainfarts. However, if you count in all the important goals he scores, Ramos gains a little bit of a lead.

:tup:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
True.

In case you thought I was implying something regarding Bonucci, I wasn't. I very much agree with that last line.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let me word it differently: A concentrated Bonucci is a top defender. But Bonucci's problem is exactly his concentration.

Saying Bonucci is better than Ramos if he's concentrated is like saying Pereyra would be a great starting AM if he'd got a monster shot. It's not wrong, but it gives a wrong idea of what really is the situation.

That said, Bonucci has stepped his game up massively this season. He's a more than decent CB (~15-20th best in the world imo), and if he manages to improve even more, he'll perhaps become truly world class.
Here is the deal. Bonucci often has concentrated games. Pereyra simply doesnt have a monster shot.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I was really impressed with Leo on Tuesday. All of those aimless crosses by Dortmund could have turned into dangerous situations if Leo hadn't made so many clearances. Solid game :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Re-living this golazo again. What a man, imagine if he scores another goal like this against Roma in a few nights time

@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=3457" target="_blank">Cronios</a> @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=4252" target="_blank">Alex-444</a> @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=9559" target="_blank">only-juve</a>

- - - Updated - - -

Actually watch from 1:48:38 onwards. Better picture quality, and English commentary. Dat celebration tho

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/63439/juventus-working-renewals

uventus have started negotiations to renew the contracts of Leonardo Bonucci and Claudio Marchisio, according to reports.

Contracts for Paul Pogba, Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Stephan Lichtsteiner have already been agreed this term, and it seems the Bianconeri are ready to tie down two of their other key men.

Reports in the Gazzetta dello Sport state talks have been opened with midfielder Marchisio, whose current deal expires at the end of next season, and he currently takes home around €3.5m per year.

One of the few youth-team players to make the leap to the Old Lady’s first team squad, Marchisio has gone on to play over 200 times for the club.

Not wishing to lose any of their star men, it’s also believed that Juve have been in talks with defender Leonardo Bonucci and his new agent Alessandro Lucci for several weeks now.

Italian international Bonucci has a contract until 2017, which sees him earn €2m per season, significantly less than fellow defenders Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini.

On from declaring that he is happy at Juventus, Gazzetta does not expect any problems in securing the defender’s renewal.

Securing the signatures of both players is believed to be a formality, with both happy to remain in Turin.
:donedeal::mark:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 373)