• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/61086/‘not-appropriate-discuss-refs’

‘Not appropriate to discuss refs’

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci says its ‘not appropriate’ to talk about refereeing errors after last night’s win over Napoli.
The Bianconeri secured their first win at San Paolo for 14 years, but in controversial circumstances after the hosts had a goal disallowed and there was a question of offside over Martin Caceres’ goal.
“We’ve shown we’re a team with guts,” Bonucci told journalists after the match.
“We were coming from two games against Inter and Sampdoria where people said we were having difficulties.
“Our character was criticised, but we demonstrated against a good team that we do have character, and we have to work hard to continue to impress.
“Juve winning bothers people, it doesn’t seem appropriate to discuss these refereeing errors. Last year we drew at Verona because of an offside and there wasn’t this fuss.
“Juve winning annoys people, when we win it becomes unpleasant. When we finished seventh these controversies didn’t matter.
“We’ve sent an important message, that we’re a strong team who know our own strength.
“Sometimes we lose humility and slip into complacency, but we were good.
“Tonight we sent a message to someone who has talked too much. I’m not naming names, I’m not going to talk about someone who isn’t here.
“I think Juve have proven to be the strongest of all, 3-1 is clear.
“Is it different in Europe where there aren’t such refereeing errors? No, the difference is that we’re in the second round of the Champions League and the rest are in the Europa League.”

:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
http://football-italia.net/61086/%E2%80%98not-appropriate-discuss-refs%E2%80%99

'Not appropriate to discuss refs’

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci says its 'not appropriate’ to talk about refereeing errors after last night’s win over Napoli.
The Bianconeri secured their first win at San Paolo for 14 years, but in controversial circumstances after the hosts had a goal disallowed and there was a question of offside over Martin Caceres’ goal.
“We were coming from two games against Inter and Sampdoria where people said we were having difficulties.
“Our character was criticised, but we demonstrated against a good team that we do have character, and we have to work hard to continue to impress.
“Juve winning bothers people, it doesn’t seem appropriate to discuss these refereeing errors. Last year we drew at Verona because of an offside and there wasn’t this fuss.
“Juve winning annoys people, when we win it becomes unpleasant. When we finished seventh these controversies didn’t matter.
“We’ve sent an important message, that we’re a strong team who know our own strength.
“Tonight we sent a message to someone who has talked too much. I’m not naming names, I’m not going to talk about someone who isn’t here.
“Is it different in Europe where there aren’t such refereeing errors? No, the difference is that we’re in the second round of the Champions League and the rest are in the Europa League.”

:tup:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
IMO the only 'winner' we had here ever since Calciopoli days is Conte.

Del Neri, Ranieri, Zaccheroni, Ferrara, Ranieri. So we literally had that only in Conte. Now we have Allegri who's better than that first bunch of names, but worse than Conte. So I guess he's the 'middle' choice.
Exactly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
http://football-italia.net/61086/‘not-appropriate-discuss-refs’

‘Not appropriate to discuss refs’

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci says its ‘not appropriate’ to talk about refereeing errors after last night’s win over Napoli.

More reasons to love Leo.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
“Is it different in Europe where there aren’t such refereeing errors? No, the difference is that we’re in the second round of the Champions League and the rest are in the Europa League.” :delpiero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Football Italia´s Team of the season so far....Bonucci included

"
Leonardo Bonucci [Juventus]
Like the offspring of a rhino and a Chieftain tank, he doesn’t want to be your friend and playing against him must be like jumping off a bridge and halfway down realising that the bungee rope is too long. Set the tone early on with his unyielding, last moment tackles and always ready to set up attacks with his sublime passing capabilities and who can forget that wonder-strike against Roma last October. Decisive."

Discuss..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
In my view he has been better than chiellini this Season..... Doesnt mean too much though, cause chiellini had lots of brainfarts this season. Looks like he is gettin in better from lately though.
Other than some empoli and sassoulo games , i haven't watched too many Serie a Games. And the fact that we have the best defence overall, justifies his inclusion in the Team of the Year.
Tbh i really enjoyed some of his games but than he has those Moments......

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Better than Chiellini this season... and the only defender who has been able to stand up for more than three consecutive matches. He's been an anchor.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A defender like him is going to be prone to the occasional mistake, sometimes very costly. It's the nature of the way he plays. He has improved drastically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 475)