Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
'I gave Bonucci garlic sweets’

Leonardo Bonucci’s personal motivator says he gave the player garlic sweets and told him to 'breathe in the face of Gervinho and Francesco Totti’.

The defender popped up with the winner for Juventus in their top-of-the-table clash with Roma on Sunday evening and for his personal motivator, a unique pre-match preparation may have assisted.

“On Saturday night we spent three hours in the hotel to prepare for the game,” Ferrarini has detailed to Tuttosport today.

“Any new secrets? When we finished our work I gave Leonardo some garlic sweets. Natural products, inedible.

“The soldiers of hundreds of years ago ate garlic to remain strong, healthy and lucid in battle. Leo is a soldier, and eating the sweets is as if he is returning to those origins.

“I told him to breathe in the face of Gervinho and Totti…

“The most important thing was to achieve the objective, to win.”

For the player’s post-match words, however, Ferrarini was less than happy.

“I am angry with Leo now, I do not want to hear him talk about the most important goal if his career as he did after the game.

“He has to stay focused, the most important goal will be the best one and that will always be so.

“New objectives? Forget Roma, to be more aware of his own strength and to have more hunger than the day before.”
oh my

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol--...... Bonucci is one of a kind....
Personal motivator :lol:

OK to be honest is nothing out of the ordinary to have a psichilogist helping you...specially footballers who are always under heavy mental stress......
but LOL... this personnal motivator of Bonucci is straight taken out of a comedy.

I know he wants to help him but :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)