• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy?;4520972 said:
I need to drag Klin in to the bedroom and strap him to the bed, ask him what went wrong with him while i was away and make voilent love to him.
What are you talking about?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
This Conte bashing in every thread. I get it, the frustrating in europe which leads to all the criticism that he deserves. But you cant go anal on him because your boy bonehead is good at nothing.

Bonehead has been good for us at times and there was this phase when he really was the regista of the defense and an alternate playmaker when pirlo was marked out of the game. My point is he is not completely shit like Marco motta and that if you are earning millions and are a professional footballer than the least that is expected of you is to have BASIC defending skills. You know that too, you were calling out all the haters (and rightfully so) when bonehead hit the purple patch, suddenly now its a known fact to you that bonehead sucks and its CONTE'S FAULT that he is starting him?

His defending on the first goal was criminal and unbelieveable for a professional player and for a situation like this you really blame Conte?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy?;4520980 said:
This Conte bashing in every thread. I get it, the frustrating in europe which leads to all the criticism that he deserves. But you cant go anal on him because your boy bonehead is good at nothing.

Bonehead has been good for us at times and there was this phase when he really was the regista of the defense and an alternate playmaker when pirlo was marked out of the game. My point is he is not completely shit like Marco motta and that if you are earning millions and are a professional footballer than the least that is expected of you is to have BASIC defending skills. You know that too, you were calling out all the haters (and rightfully so) when bonehead hit the purple patch, suddenly now its a known fact to you that bonehead sucks and its CONTE'S FAULT that he is starting him?

His defending on the first goal was criminal and unbelieveable for a professional player and for a situation like this you really blame Conte?
Do you doubt that he will start in the second leg?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Did he just stand there and watch while Lima was blasting the shot? :sergio:
He did. The same as Pirlo. Both aren't interested in doing wet work while offer next to nothing in attack. It's becoming too heavy for the rest to carry those two.

at fault for both goals.
Obviously.

Juventino[RUS];4520662 said:
Better than Hummels :rofl:
:lol:

The funny fact is that we play 3-5-2 because of this guy to protect Pirlo. This guy. Protecting Pirlo. Our plan B when teams press Pirlo. Do you hear how dumb does that sound? But Leo is at fault here. The coach follows his orders.
This guy can't get the job done for himself yet he's supposed to make it up for Pirlo? It's retarded.

Mar 9, 2006

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Do you doubt that he will start in the second leg?
It hurts me a lot to say that yes he will.

Conte has had some weird choices on starting some players, Borrifag being the prime example. He should have never allowed marotta to get him and he should have never played him as much as he did.

Its not the same case as Bonehead though. Leo should have been benched a long time ago, maybe even before we got Ogbonna. We failed to solve this problem a long time ago and now is not the right time to suddenly change the center man of our defense and tbh Ogbonna does not exactly inspire confidence. As soon as we are done with europa league i expect us to fuck bonehead off asap and we at least need one class CB in the comming mercato if we are to seriously challenge to get into the later stages of europe.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4520998 said:
Ogbonna is not ready to play against teams like Benfica, he has no experience of european football, so what the point to blame Conte if Bonucci is deadwood? You want him to turn to new formation for the most vital match of the season and to drop bonucci? He is not that crazy
I'm not asking to change formation here. What experience does Bonucci have in Europe? :lol:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Right. Will it still be Bonucci's fault if he fucks up again in the second leg and we'll get eliminated?
Yes, because i said it already Ogbonna is not someone i am confident in yet. So its like we have an option to chose between 2 bonucci's. Its Conte's fault for not trying out other formations and having a alternate plan, but if a player fucks up like a retarded spastic it is his fault.

Id rather we play Barza in center flanked by Caceres and Killini, I'd rather we burry 352 forever, but i cannot expect these things to be done overnight and this is Conte's fault.

So you agree Bonehead is a useless shithead and he should not play for a club like Juventus or should have never played for us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 190)