Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
When his defending is off, everyone praising his passing, how he is not really a defender with this tactics and defense is most important for his position. And when his defending is good but passing is off, he is slagged off for his passing as if now the passing is what the most important thing. He can't win :D
Well yeah. If you mess up, you get slated. He just needs to up his game. Better still, not play at all. Because I really do not feel comfortable when the balls around him. Just my opinion. Defenders are suppose to be solid. He's weak, and if used for his spraying the ball tactics, well. We're fuct there.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Made me laugh really hard a couple of times. First when he actually got the ball with this trademark bonbon tackle and second when he simply dived into that punch to the balls after not knowning what to do after that amazing run :lol2:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
WΏΏdy?;4501489 said:
Made me laugh really hard a couple of times. First when he actually got the ball with this trademark bonbon tackle and second when he simply dived into that punch to the balls after not knowning what to do after that amazing run :lol2:
He got the ball twice with the bonbon tackle today :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, he's good defensively, but those runs are just for laughs. It's like he doesn't know what to do once he finds himself in the final 3rd.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
WΏΏdy?;4501513 said:
I was wondering if anyone else noticed it. Credit to the Livorno attacker for not falling for the trap and for not running into that hip :D

We need alex to get a GIF of the first ever successful Bontackle :D.
Don't think it was the 1s successful one though. I think he had a very important Bonbon-tackle a coupla games ago, don't remember which game was it though.
But I was like :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 650)