Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Had a good defensive game today. Haven't seen him miss so many long passes before. He generally can pull off a few at the least.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Skinny legs has started as a forward, his instincts push him forward and he can score what Vucinic cant!
I bet after sawing that Vucinic miss must have told to him self, "damn, even i could have scored that!"
and so he did!!
Cmon Conte use him upfront,he cant be worse than Osvaldo, and you hit 2 birds with one stone, remove a liability from the defence and save that 19mil for Osvaldo!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Great goal. He booted that ball into the top of the net perfectly. It was hit so hard it looked like it had enough power to make it into the stands!

It's almost like he was practicing that technique for 80 minutes prior.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Skinny legs has started as a forward, his instincts push him forward and he can score what Vucinic cant!
I bet after sawing that Vucinic miss must have told to him self, "damn, even i could have scored that!"
and so he did!!
Cmon Conte use him upfront,he cant be worse than Osvaldo, and you hit 2 birds with one stone, remove a liability from the defence and save that 19mil for Osvaldo!
:lol: +rep

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Made some terrible long-range passes, but was solid defensively. He's really improving as a defender, just that passing was so off tonight. :sergio:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When his defending is off, everyone praising his passing, how he is not really a defender with this tactics and defense is most important for his position. And when his defending is good but passing is off, he is slagged off for his passing as if now the passing is what the most important thing. He can't win :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)