Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Let's give Leo credit here. We always say the presence of Chiellini and Barzagli helps him shine. But today, he was our best closely followed by Caceres. Chiellini could've cost us the match in the first half!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Not flawless, I remember at least one give away from a bad pass that caused a counterattack.
Yep he did, early in the game, it was the chance that Gomez shot wide with his left.

- - - Updated - - -

Not flawless, I remember at least one give away from a bad pass that caused a counterattack.
Yep he did, early in the game, it was the chance that Gomez shot wide with his left.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
“It is true, I am more careful in defence and now I am beginning to realise that sometimes it is best not to risk a one-on-one, seeing that someone could die of a heart attack,” joked Bonucci to Rai Sport after yesterday’s win.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
WΏΏdy?;4494146 said:
Made the trademark bonhead tackle that almost gave them a penalty :lol2: Gave me a good laugh though.
Almost gave them a penalty?

You think he'd have made that challenge inside the box?

He know he was outside the box and he knew that the important thing was to stop Hamsik - fairly or unfairly.

Bonucci dealt with that situation just fine.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Almost gave them a penalty?

You think he'd have made that challenge inside the box?

He know he was outside the box and he knew that the important thing was to stop Hamsik - fairly or unfairly.

Bonucci dealt with that situation just fine.
One time it would be nice for him to get the ball though. Just to avoid Buffon having to make a great save on a dangerous FK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 89)