Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't care how many defensive mistakes he makes, his long balls are better than Pirlo's and are crucial to our attack. Eliminate Bonucci and we got nothing. He's our Payton Manning.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
stfu. seeling both marchisio and bonucci would be a huge mistake firstly because when barzagli and pirlo retire tjey are going to be the backbone of the team and also because marchisio is a youth product so he is needed for cl rules. even if you do get 50 million what would you do? buy some shitty niangolan? oh pls :facepalm2:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
stfu. seeling both marchisio and bonucci would be a huge mistake firstly because when barzagli and pirlo retire tjey are going to be the backbone of the team and also because marchisio is a youth product so he is needed for cl rules. even if you do get 50 million what would you do? buy some shitty niangolan? oh pls :facepalm2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't care how many defensive mistakes he makes, his long balls are better than Pirlo's and are crucial to our attack. Eliminate Bonucci and we got nothing. He's our Payton Manning.
If could be able to make him a superb defender, at the expense of his gimmicky long balls.. i would do it without thinking even once.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
stfu. seeling both marchisio and bonucci would be a huge mistake firstly because when barzagli and pirlo retire tjey are going to be the backbone of the team and also because marchisio is a youth product so he is needed for cl rules. even if you do get 50 million what would you do? buy some $#@!ty niangolan? oh pls :facepalm2:
@Jem83

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Are we really saying that our DEFENDER should be kept at all costs because he helps us with his long balls in ATTACK?

My God, so many mini-Contes here right now :lol:

Yep, Our strikers don't need to score they just need to work extra hard. Our CB's are crucial in attack and should be kept. Madness.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh, I actually prefer Bonucci to Hummels. Hummels is a tad over-rated. What I don't understand is why teams are creaming themselves over David Luiz; he is the antithesis of what a defender should be FFS!

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, I actually prefer Bonucci to Hummels. Hummels is a tad over-rated. What I don't understand is why teams are creaming themselves over David Luiz; he is the antithesis of what a defender should be FFS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 456)