Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
My Italian isn't perfect but I'm pretty sure it was correctly translated, though I think a better phrase in English would be "no regrets" rather than "no remorse".

"No remorse" sounds like he killed someone, and we all know that Pepe is the only murderer on Juventus.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No regrets? Does that mean you did your best? I would be disapointed if everyone from the team would think like that too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, 'no regrets', would be my guess.

Which is fair enough from the point of view that I'm sure there was no lack of commitment from Juve and they gave it a good go in Istanbul.

I assume he isn't saying 'no regrets' about the group stage as a whole because he, among several players, ought to have major regrets about other games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, 'no regrets', would be my guess.

Which is fair enough from the point of view that I'm sure there was no lack of commitment from Juve and they gave it a good go in Istanbul.

I assume he isn't saying 'no regrets' about the group stage as a whole because he, among several players, ought to have major regrets about other games.
If he did that "no regrets" comment, to try to show some Juventino pride and mentality to the fans, it was really uneeded.
Some players like Barzagli and even Buffon could say that., but not Bonucci.

He should stay out of the social media for some days and meditate about how he can redeem himself and improve his game, instead of trying to portrait a false sense of "we did our best but failed and we are proud of our efforts". Yes, some can be proud of what they did.. but not you Bonucci, come on-

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
3 defenders at the back is useless and disgusting! When a team like JUVENTUS plays with three defenders against a team like Kopenhagen you know you deserve the Europa League.... And its not just Kopenhagen, 80% of the teams we face are teams that we shouldnt even think to play with 3 defenders against. Disgraceful.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If he did that "no regrets" comment, to try to show some Juventino pride and mentality to the fans, it was really uneeded.
Some players like Barzagli and even Buffon could say that., but not Bonucci.

He should stay out of the social media for some days and meditate about how he can redeem himself and improve his game, instead of trying to portrait a false sense of "we did our best but failed and we are proud of our efforts". Yes, some can be proud of what they did.. but not you Bonucci, come on-
This. He needs to stfu and stay away from media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 845)