• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just a few numbers
I dont see a defensive issue. 9 goals against is not a huge problem. Youre playing Madrid and they score 4 to us. The other 4 matches only 5 against.
Conceding 9 goals is not a defensive issue (not targeting anyone in particular here)? :shifty:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The thing is ogbonna reminds me of bonucci. And you just can not trust caceres ....
But atleast caceres is the closest to a Real defender... Bonbon and ogbonna are those cool and modern Ball playing cb that can Not tackle anymore

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We've not let one goals in in a long time, pls stop overreacting. Defence is least of our problems.
Yesh, juve wont conceed goals in the league becaue teams dont actualy bother attacking.

Out of all league matches, only fiorentina and lazio actually tried to pressure defense.

The same is not true for cl. Low and behold bonucci is not reliable in clutch situations like barzagli or younger chiellini

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yesh, juve wont conceed goals in the league becaue teams dont actualy bother attacking.

Out of all league matches, only fiorentina and lazio actually tried to pressure defense.

The same is not true for cl. Low and behold bonucci is not reliable in clutch situations like barzagli or younger chiellini
Such wisdom u are showing today Lion. Im amazed.

Spot on right there. I have noticed that most teams in serie A:

1-Are so mediocre they cant connect 3 passes together and just drop deep waiting for their impeding rubbing against us.
2-Can do more, but are content with playing super ultra defensive football and wait for Bonucci to fuk up, or die in the process.

We got spoiled by serie A, and when faced against real teams, we suffer.

Fuking serie A is turning into shidhole again. Silly me by thinking otherwise.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I understand the whole point or most of why this guy plays is so that if Pirlo is marked out of the game we can still play long balls out from the back.

if pirlo is injured then why are we still playing this clearly inadequate 'defender'?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
i just rewetted their goal and while i really like Bonucci as a player his 'attempt' to tackle Snijder was absolutely piss poor, he didn't even attempt to slide he just kind of walked into him and not even make a challenge, if that was anyone else i think snijder would not have scored tbh, even Peluso would have gone for a tackle (albeit giving away a penalty and getting a red card in the process)

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I just hope one day I'll wake up and learn that Bonucci is not part of this team. Same goes for Motta, Padoin, PDC, and Peluso, after that maybe we have a chance of winning CHL. Or we should just give up on this cup. If we ever win it, it's gonna be a bonus for us! Let's just enjoy mediocre Serie A.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm sick of him aswell. He makes one or two wonderful tackles and multiple mistakes per game. Same goes for his passing. I really think Ogbonna should get more chances to prove himself.

Jul 20, 2012
If you're a sweeper or a libero either way he should have been at least closing his man down. If you aren't going to commit to the tackle atleast attempt to shut down the angle which bonccui attempted( I guess thats an attempt). Bonucci is terrible, if an offer comes for 25m or even 20, just sell him. We have Ogbonna and while he might not have the same vision, I rather have someone who is not afraid to make a challenge.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Ogbonna, Chiellini and Barzagli are enough for a full season if we play 2 CB's in games. This is why i hope we sell Bonucci just get rid of him he is a liability more than anything and still worth at least 10 million euro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 463)