Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would have liked to see, if he was the 5th penalty taker against Uruguay.. Does anybody know? I'm pretty sure he wanted to make up for his error! But unfortunately Buffon saved too much in that PK shootout :D
He would have been the 7th penalty taker. According to Prandelli: "Bonucci said he was ready (to take a penalty vs Uruguay), but we put him seventh on the list…"

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Bonucci wants to end career at Juve

By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci has admitted that he wants to end his career at Juventus, whilst also commenting on the club's summer business.

The 26-year-old has become a key man in the centre of defence for the Bianconeri, and the Italy international has conceded that he wants to stay at the club until the end of his career.

“After Juve there is Juve,” he told Corriere dello Sport. “I am a Juve fan and I want to finish my career here.

“Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente are two extraordinary buys.

“Tevez is known by everyone. And Llorente gave a great impression when I met him at the Confederations Cup.

“With these two I say that the gap between us and the top teams in Europe is reduced.

“The Scudetto is imperative for us next season,” he added. “Conte always wants to win.”

:confused: He met Llorente at the confederations cup?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bonucci wants to end career at Juve

By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci has admitted that he wants to end his career at Juventus, whilst also commenting on the club's summer business.

The 26-year-old has become a key man in the centre of defence for the Bianconeri, and the Italy international has conceded that he wants to stay at the club until the end of his career.

“After Juve there is Juve,” he told Corriere dello Sport. “I am a Juve fan and I want to finish my career here.

“Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente are two extraordinary buys.

“Tevez is known by everyone. And Llorente gave a great impression when I met him at the Confederations Cup.

“With these two I say that the gap between us and the top teams in Europe is reduced.

“The Scudetto is imperative for us next season,” he added. “Conte always wants to win.”

:confused: He met Llorente at the confederations cup?
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)