Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some healthy competition among them wouldnt hurt.
It will help both of them improve and give their best every time they are called to perform.
And that's all I'm saying. We're lucky to have them both but no ones place in Juve should be guaranteed.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Exactly, i think in time this wont be a concern.
At the very beginning we will be cautious not to use Ogbonna in very important matches and will favor Bonucci, who is already an integrated part of our defense.
And soon after that, we will find our selves competing in three fronts.
So, everybody will find a place and a moment to help.
With one injury or suspension of Barza or Chie, we may may find our selves using both as starters before we know it!

It is good that Ogbonna can offer that sweet pass, which happens to be Bonucci strongest attribute, Conte highly appreciates that tactically, having this option tactically available at all times and circumstances will give us the flexibility we want and most important, we will not have to make any compromises again!

If we lose one of the main 3 CBs, we would have to use one CM or fullback, and this means a compriomise in our defensive solidarity.
With so many options, we wont have to make such compromises anymore and always have a high level of quality starters playing on their deidicated position, giving their best!
I expect an optimised performance in defense for the coming year and even better performances as Bonucci and Ogbonna close the age the CBs peak!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't know if it's the pic or not, but Caceres' hair doesn't look so good anymore. I wonder if he remains that beautiful after the accident.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sad to read that. I used to think Martín was one of the sexiest man alive. Maybe they can do a hair transplantation on those pieces with no hair upfront?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 236)