• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this was all i could find even though no real mention of bonucci

Sergio Porrini has urged former club Juventus to spend big on two new players this summer – one in defence and one in attack.

Although the Old Lady are within touching distance of their second consecutive Scudetto, they lost 4-0 on aggregate in the Champions League to Bayern Munich at the quarter-final stage.

Asked by Calcio News 24 on what they need to compete in Europe, the ex-defender had clear ideas.

“In my opinion they need two top players,” Porrini, who won the European Cup with Juve in 1996, commented.

“One of those is required in attack, while the other is needed in defence and both need to be experienced.

“Presently, Juventus have some defenders who are not ready to compete at the highest levels on the continent.

“In attack, Mirko Vucinic is a good player, but, in my opinion, that is not enough.”

Juve have already wrapped up the Bosman capture of Fernando Llorente from Athletic Bilbao.

http://football-italia.net/33482/porrini-juve-need-two-top-players

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
this was all i could find even though no real mention of bonucci
Yup, no mention of Bonucci whatsoever.

"Il derby verrà vissuto con intensità proprio perché è una partita speciale, ma la Juve non penserà certo ai festeggiamenti scudetto, anche perché ormai è soltanto questione di tempo. La Juve ha vinto per assenza di avversari, certamente poi vorranno far bene anche contro la squadra di Ventura. Cosa manca ai bianconeri per fare il salto di qualità in Europa? Secondo me mancano due top player, uno in attacco e uno in difesa, entrambi di esperienza. In difesa ci sono giocatori ancora non pronti per competere ai massimi livelli in Europa, in attacco Vucinic è bravo ma a mio parere non basta...”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)