Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
It's a wonder anyone even bothers to watch football when you could just look at statistics all day instead.
Improvements in passing and in long balls, but made more fouls, was dribbled more times, made less interceptions, less blocked shots, less tackles, there is a huge difference between Bonucci 2010 and Bonucci 2013, but he didn't made any progress in current season, it's obvious

- - - Updated - - -

All that matters is the number of goals scored against.
11/12 38 games 20 goals conceded
12/13 35 games 20 goals conceded

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4153991 said:
11/12 38 games 20 goals conceded
12/13 35 games 20 goals conceded
Is that a reflection of goals given up by the the team or goals for which Bonnucci is personally responsible?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4153996 said:
So far i can remember his surfing cameo against Inter few weeks ago, when Palacio scored, ricochet that lead to Napoli's equalizer, mmmm what else
Not sure.:boh:

He's seemed far less prone to mess up this season than last. At least from what I've seen.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I have Bonucci down as having made a total of three errors leading to goals this season.

That's half an error less than Barzagli.

Say what you want about other aspects of his game, but Bonucci has virtually eliminated serious errors from his game - serious mistakes he was making continuously in the first half of last season.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I have Bonucci down as having made a total of three errors leading to goals this season.

That's half an error less than Barzagli.

Say what you want about other aspects of his game, but Bonucci has virtually eliminated serious errors from his game - serious mistakes he was making continuously in the first half of last season.
When you have Barzagli and Chiellini in front of you it's not that hard to play good

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Really RUS? You are having a go at Bonucci? Easily the most improved player out of all of team, and who had a much better season this year than last?
Bonucci 2010-11 < 12-13, no doubt, he made huge progress, but he even played worse in this season than in previous, it's not that hard to play good when you have Chiellini - Barzagli in front of you, who are doing the most job in defence

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154125 said:
Bonucci 2010-11 < 12-13, no doubt, he made huge progress, but he even played worse in this season than in previous, it's not that hard to play good when you have Chiellini - Barzagli in front of you, who are doing the most job in defence
Are you literally fucked in the head?

Did you even watch him this season??????

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bonucci simply didnt make enough mistakes this year to justify being labelled error prone. He's been absolutely amazing at positioning himself to take advantage of the barza and chiello pressing. Furthermore, when hes had to deal with 1on1's he's been pretty smooth. The last trule great howler I remembee from him came against Napoli in the supercoppa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)