• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Are you literally fucked in the head?
Sorry, you've mistook me with ur mother

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci simply didnt make enough mistakes this year to justify being labelled error prone. He's been absolutely amazing at positioning himself to take advantage of the barza and chiello pressing. Furthermore, when hes had to deal with 1on1's he's been pretty smooth. The last trule great howler I remembee from him came against Napoli in the supercoppa.
against Inter he made mistake, bad positiong plus didn't attacked Palacio

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154139 said:
Sorry, you've mistaken me with ur mother

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing comeback, truly original.

Barzagli and Chiellini also made mistakes this season. So obviously they are shit too.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154139 said:
That was Barzaglis fault. Bonucci needs to stay deep, Barza needs to push forward so BonBon can collext the ball after Palacio goes by him. 3 man backline 101, you are welcome.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Amazing comeback, truly original.

Barzagli and Chiellini also made mistakes this season. So obviously they are shit too.
Barza
12/13
Games - 33
Tackles - 73, 2.2 per game +
Interceptions - 90, 2.7 per game +
Total fouls - 23, 0.7 per game +
Total clearances - 181, 5.5 per game +
Total blocked shots - 10, 0.3 per game -
Dribbled by other players - 21, 0.6 per game +
Accurate/Total passes - 1622/1794(90.4%), 54.4 per game
Accurate/Total long balls - 158/197, 4.8 per game
vs
Bonehead
12/13
Games - 31
Tackles - 51, 1.6 per game
Interceptions - 62, 2 per game
Total fouls - 38, 1.2 per game
Total clearances - 155, 5 per game
Total blocked shots - 17, 0.5 per game
Dribbled by other players - 24, 0.8 per game
Accurate/Total passes - 1535/1732(88.6%), 55.9 per game
Accurate/Total long balls - 238/323, 7.7 per game

Keep talking.

- - - Updated - - -

That was Barzaglis fault. Bonucci needs to stay deep, Barza needs to push forward so BonBon can collext the ball after Palacio goes by him. 3 man backline 101, you are welcome.
Nope. Re-watch replay

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154150 said:
That's what im talking about, Barzagli and Chiellini are doing the most job, no reason to praise Bonehead, especially when he downgraded from the previous season
You did not watch one Juventus game this season. I guarantee it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154150 said:
That's what im talking about, Barzagli and Chiellini are doing the most job, no reason to praise Bonehead, especially when he downgraded from the previous season
I'll continue this conversation with the nearest door. Sheik lvl football analyst you are.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154156 said:
Even Marrone is looking good as CB when Barzagli and Chiellini are playing in front of him, Bonucci world class defender :rofl:
Are you blind?

- - - Updated - - -

ok now I'm convinced you're just trolling and you don't actually believe what you're saying

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4154156 said:
Even Marrone is looking good as CB when Barzagli and Chiellini are playing in front of him, Bonucci world class defender :rofl:
C'mon RUS, you can't be serious. Marrone rarely looked safe or comfortable playing in that sweeper role, only the game against Celtic (and myabe first game against Parma) he looked pretty good.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
C'mon RUS, you can't be serious. Marrone rarely looked safe or comfortable playing in that sweeper role, only the game against Celtic (and myabe first game against Parma) he looked pretty good.
So what? And Bonucci is always confident? :rofl: I would have changed instantly Hummels <--> Bonucci

- - - Updated - - -

that is acceptable but Bonucci played a very good season, a lot better than Chiellini.
Just look at our statistic with and without Chiellini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 472)