Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You said 15+5+20. Why laughing at me? You confusing me now. Are you trolling me?

Anyways wonder how much it would costnus if we had actually jsut co ownee him and let him learn at genoa for a few years. What do you think?
I m sorry if i did confuse you,honestly, i hope now its clear now.

Thats a fine idea and i think it was proposed back then to secure him for the future, but let him grow, even at Bari, but Marotta was very easily abused to overpay back then and were in a very weak position as Juventus,
many mistakes were made, but one would hope we should at least stop conceding the very same ones again and again.
The CB, LB and CF spots seem to be particular difficult for him, for some reason. But at least now we are not only looking for Italians only!
So i expect us to find more solutions soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder whats on the haters mind, letting theirselves being consumed by such a hate, that takes priority in their life above everything.
The ammount of fanatism needed to dedicate your life on this and have it spent to flame the hating fire, seems far too soul consuming to me.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I wonder whats on the haters mind, letting theirselves being consumed by such a hate, that takes priority in their life above everything.
The ammount of fanatism needed to dedicate your life on this and have it spent to flame the hating fire, seems far too soul consuming to me.
:lol:

Do you even read what you write :lol:

Fucking epic irony right there.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I am not the one being consumed by hate, dedicating my every post on that hate with a sig that aims to bash/troll/flame a poster, stalking a poster in the forums just to bash him etc.
It is others we mostly live for that and i really cannot comprehend where all this fanatism comes from.
Someone to post in a forum dedicated to a sport team and instead of posting about that certain team or sport, they dedicate more time to bash the posters... i dont even understand why the mods allow such sigs, that fuel that hate and offer nothing to the forum's purpose...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am not the one being consumed by hate, dedicating my every post on that hate with a sig that aims to bash/troll/flame a poster, stalking a poster in the forums just to bash him etc.
It is others we mostly live for that and i really cannot comprehend where all this fanatism comes from.
Someone to post in a forum dedicated to a sport team and instead of posting about that certain team or sport, they dedicate more time to bash the posters... i dont even understand why the mods allow such sigs, that fuel that hate and offer nothing to the forum's purpose...
Just like you dedicate your time on this sports forum to bash everything Marotta does...incessantly and repetitively.

Hate? You really overuse that word. I don't hate you, I actually find you more amusing than anything. The most elaborate troll on here.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just like you dedicate your time on this sports forum to bash everything Marotta does...and incessantly and repetitively.
Marotta is naturally of interest, as his actions directly affects our team.
This is what were supposed to discuss here, not bash each other... one can ignore what a poster does/says/thinks, but cant ignore what Marotta does, because it has an immediate effect upon us!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
15+5=40?:howler:
+20mil and losing Criscito for someone not ready to step in the first eleven was bad enough, no need to dramatise it further.
no other team would waste the amount we do, on the players we do...

The compromises:
-settle with Bonucci as a starter, when he was obviously in no condition for that, lose points from the proccess of training him.
-Accept to lose Criscito, both as an option and as an asset that could produce more money, or be used as a bargain chip to attract a great player.
-Forced to use weaklings like Molinaro, Grosso, Zeglier, Peluso and suffer nearly a decade to find a permanent fix there, we are still suffering from it and still bleeding millions and defensive solidarity until we fix it. IMO if we were keeping Moggi's boys (Balzaretti and Criscito) we would have saved a great load of money and avoid the horrible performances of Molinaro and Grosso!
-Be forced to use Chiellini permanently as a CB and lose him as a LB alternative.
-Be force to use a 3man defense.
-Be forced to use very defensive schemes in the midfield to cover up for lack of defensive solidarity, esp in the pre-Conte period.
You and your obsession with the horribly mediocre and overrated Criscito. A player who really is no better than Peluso or Molinaro.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This is what were supposed to discuss here, not bash each other... one can ignore what a poster does/says/thinks, but cant ignore what Marotta does, because it has an immediate effect upon us!
Some of your posts have an immediate effect upon my blood pressure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And your posts directly affect this forum. Hence, you can be a subject of criticism as long as we dont insult you personally.

TBH I have to commend you for not posting as many essays lately, you've cut them down a bit compared to previous weeks.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Cron, your evaluation may be confusing but it makes sense. How much do you think giovinco cost us all these years?

Who do you conside the worst teams we have done business with (with numbers please)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cron, your evaluation may be confusing but it makes sense. How much do you think giovinco cost us all these years?

Who do you conside the worst teams we have done business with (with numbers please)
Many mistakes were made with Giovinco, he was born and raised as a Juventino, he as mistreated by many coahces and managers.
But he was always highly rated, even Ferguson was interested to sign him, since the serie A days, he has proven that he has what it takes to be useful in this team, as a sub at least and prolly even more.
Him, DC and Marchisio we are obviously good enough.
I ve always believed that we must keep as a sub, encourage to grow among us, ever since and avoid wasting million on more SS subs. And furthermore, he takes extra value as new rules imposing the clubs having numbers of home made talents in their line ups,having someone would a slot to a non usable option.
The loan to Empoli was ok, i guess as we still had able options for that place and he would be given the play time he needed to develop.
He was used out of position by CR as a left winder in a very defensive 4-4-2 and noone could really fill Neddy's boots there, esp one that can defend as efficiently, which was obviously not what Giovinco was made for.
This brought frustration to both the player and fans, who still hate because his small frame does not allow him to defend like Neddy...
This poor tactical choice led to his being undervallued, for all the wrong reasons. Zaccheroni repeated the same mistakes, injuries and other stupid reasons did not allow he a proper chance to shine.
And at the worst possible moment he was loaned out with an option to buy his half. That was extremely stupid decision and above all for the pathetic ammount of 3mil.
We paid many times that ammount to buy players with less than half of his talents, only because they were Italians, or we were desperate to buy them for another reason.
There was no need to sell his half at the worst possible moment of his carrier.
Regardless of what we would do with the player in the future, his talents was still there and given the chance, in a smaller team, it would sign again and raise his value.
So either option of buying his half back, or deciding to sell him, would bring us in disadvantage, as his value would raise one way or the other, since its impossible to face the competition (DP) and the conditions he faced with us. I strongly disagreed on this strategical decision and i was brutally attacked for it.
Giovinco naturally bounced back, earned the respect he ought to have among us and was rightfully angry with the way we treated him and starter spouting comments that fuled the hate in some our fans.
So many members here, drivem by emotional reasons and not by objective ones, still considered that selling him out was justified.
Juve was keep buying new SSs as back each and every year in the mean time, spending the bulk of our budget there instead of upgrading position we had really horrible players and no options at all from our academies.
So for years and years i kept criticising this loan with the option to buy. And for years the situation was unclear.
As DP's has past his time and our SSs choice were proved to sub par, the Giovinco fiasko started to become more obvious and my criticism on the our managerial strategy on him, became on spot.
The need for a new SS became yet again apparent, Giovinco's absence forced to buy Vucinic instead of of Trezequet replacement.
After 15 goals and 11 assists Parma said that the now value the player who we rated as 6mil two years ago, when he sold his half for 3mil, now worths about 40mil.
We had no buy back clause and they could demand any amount they wanted, we went into a blind auction, and in order not to lose the player we allocated 11.5mil from our transfer budget to get his half back, making it one of seria A's biggest transfers and forcing us to share our budget into subs again, instead of investing it on the finisher starter we needed. Other teams loaning out the nation's biggest talents make profits for lending his services, nut we managed to lose cash, prestige and be forced to quick fixes that affected our long term transfer strategies.
So this is why this fiasko affected us in many more ways than just the ammount we paid to get him back, all this could have been avoided by simply not giving them the option to buy, in the worst moment of his carrier, or at least introduce a buy back clause.
In the end history proved my criticism on this choice correct and many of my haters who kept bashing me for that in the past years, are completely embarashed and enraged to see Conte making him a starter out of him and disproving them completely. All the more reasons to hate me, because they are childish enough to care more about the forum's bragging rights, rather than the interests of our team...
By i dont make sigs about the stupid things they said in their pathetic attempts to defame me and the childish behaviour some of them promote.
I only regret what Juve lost before we came into senses.
By this mistake alone, we would now be a much more competitive team by now, if we were rather allocating the cash we had on first team players and particularly a finisher/Treze replacement.
Many mistakes were made in this and many other incidents, i only want to see us stop repeat them and this is the reason i point them, not to bash or boast to any of the posters here...

Watching Marotta loaning out Massi and Sorensen with a buy option for example frustrates me more, than any insult a poster can make here, as i see that we have learned little from our mistakes...

At Secco times that was obviously Fiorentina, we gave them Mutu, a player Chelsea bought for 23mil, for 8mil and a Bojinov loan that resulted us losing both players and be forced to buy a new SS, when Mutu was obviously good enough, esp after accepting to stay with us in serie B and have a huge wage cut, all the while being DP's sub and share his space with Giovinco.
Keeping him then, could have save us so much trouble and millions upon millions, as DP, him and Giovinco could have kept us going until the rest of them was fixed.
And Balza, a player we have yet to recover and would wave saved us of experiencing the Molinaro, Grosso, Zeglier and Peluso dreads and help DC integrate properly.
Ever since Secco was feeding them with huge sums, every year, buying in very inflated prices, like 25mil for Melo (plus Marchionni and Zanetti for peanuts) and not able to compete with them for players like Dagostino and Gila, despite offering 2 or three times the ammount they gave to buy those players.
Marotta rather splashes the cash around in different teams, than just favoring one,he only gifted them another 25mil player (Amauri) for 0,5mil,
but whats impressive, is that all the while we are looking to create a WC forward line and can only dream of SSs like Jovetic and finishers like Rosssi, they somehow managed to outperform us spending just less than what we did for J.Martinez for each of that pair...

But thats smth that it seems that every can outperform us, as Napoli (Lavezzi, Cavani,Hamsik) , Udinese (Sanchez, Di Natale, Muriel) let alone the bigger FCs in Italy...
Some of your posts have an immediate effect upon my blood pressure.
The difference is that you can ignore what i say or think, but neither of us can ignore what Marotta does.
And none is really interested in a sports forum of what you think about me and i what i think about you, we all come here to discuss matters that concern Juve and Marotta is one of them!

Having a sig about Marotta, the coach or the players makes sense, either being praise or criticism, it is your opinion it about, you have the right to have and express, an opinion about it, as this is what we are here,
not bash each other...

Jul 1, 2010
Many mistakes were made with Giovinco, he was born and raised as a Juventino, he as mistreated by many coahces and managers.
But he was always highly rated, even Ferguson was interested to sign him, since the serie A days, he has proven that he has what it takes to be useful in this team, as a sub at least and prolly even more.
Him, DC and Marchisio we are obviously good enough.
I ve always believed that we must keep as a sub, encourage to grow among us, ever since and avoid wasting million on more SS subs. And furthermore, he takes extra value as new rules imposing the clubs having numbers of home made talents in their line ups,having someone would a slot to a non usable option.
The loan to Empoli was ok, i guess as we still had able options for that place and he would be given the play time he needed to develop.
He was used out of position by CR as a left winder in a very defensive 4-4-2 and noone could really fill Neddy's boots there, esp one that can defend as efficiently, which was obviously not what Giovinco was made for.
This brought frustration to both the player and fans, who still hate because his small frame does not allow him to defend like Neddy...
This poor tactical choice led to his being undervallued, for all the wrong reasons. Zaccheroni repeated the same mistakes, injuries and other stupid reasons did not allow he a proper chance to shine.
And at the worst possible moment he was loaned out with an option to buy his half. That was extremely stupid decision and above all for the pathetic ammount of 3mil.
We paid many times that ammount to buy players with less than half of his talents, only because they were Italians, or we were desperate to buy them for another reason.
There was no need to sell his half at the worst possible moment of his carrier.
Regardless of what we would do with the player in the future, his talents was still there and given the chance, in a smaller team, it would sign again and raise his value.
So either option of buying his half back, or deciding to sell him, would bring us in disadvantage, as his value would raise one way or the other, since its impossible to face the competition (DP) and the conditions he faced with us. I strongly disagreed on this strategical decision and i was brutally attacked for it.
Giovinco naturally bounced back, earned the respect he ought to have among us and was rightfully angry with the way we treated him and starter spouting comments that fuled the hate in some our fans.
So many members here, drivem by emotional reasons and not by objective ones, still considered that selling him out was justified.
Juve was keep buying new SSs as back each and every year in the mean time, spending the bulk of our budget there instead of upgrading position we had really horrible players and no options at all from our academies.
So for years and years i kept criticising this loan with the option to buy. And for years the situation was unclear.
As DP's has past his time and our SSs choice were proved to sub par, the Giovinco fiasko started to become more obvious and my criticism on the our managerial strategy on him, became on spot.
The need for a new SS became yet again apparent, Giovinco's absence forced to buy Vucinic instead of of Trezequet replacement.
After 15 goals and 11 assists Parma said that the now value the player who we rated as 6mil two years ago, when he sold his half for 3mil, now worths about 40mil.
We had no buy back clause and they could demand any amount they wanted, we went into a blind auction, and in order not to lose the player we allocated 11.5mil from our transfer budget to get his half back, making it one of seria A's biggest transfers and forcing us to share our budget into subs again, instead of investing it on the finisher starter we needed. Other teams loaning out the nation's biggest talents make profits for lending his services, nut we managed to lose cash, prestige and be forced to quick fixes that affected our long term transfer strategies.
So this is why this fiasko affected us in many more ways than just the ammount we paid to get him back, all this could have been avoided by simply not giving them the option to buy, in the worst moment of his carrier, or at least introduce a buy back clause.
In the end history proved my criticism on this choice correct and many of my haters who kept bashing me for that in the past years, are completely embarashed and enraged to see Conte making him a starter out of him and disproving them completely. All the more reasons to hate me, because they are childish enough to care more about the forum's bragging rights, rather than the interests of our team...
By i dont make sigs about the stupid things they said in their pathetic attempts to defame me and the childish behaviour some of them promote.
I only regret what Juve lost before we came into senses.
By this mistake alone, we would now be a much more competitive team by now, if we were rather allocating the cash we had on first team players and particularly a finisher/Treze replacement.
Many mistakes were made in this and many other incidents, i only want to see us stop repeat them and this is the reason i point them, not to bash or boast to any of the posters here...

Watching Marotta loaning out Massi and Sorensen with a buy option for example frustrates me more, than any insult a poster can make here, as i see that we have learned little from our mistakes...

At Secco times that was obviously Fiorentina, we gave them Mutu, a player Chelsea bought for 23mil, for 8mil and a Bojinov loan that resulted us losing both players and be forced to buy a new SS, when Mutu was obviously good enough, esp after accepting to stay with us in serie B and have a huge wage cut, all the while being DP's sub and share his space with Giovinco.
Keeping him then, could have save us so much trouble and millions upon millions, as DP, him and Giovinco could have kept us going until the rest of them was fixed.
And Balza, a player we have yet to recover and would wave saved us of experiencing the Molinaro, Grosso, Zeglier and Peluso dreads and help DC integrate properly.
Ever since Secco was feeding them with huge sums, every year, buying in very inflated prices, like 25mil for Melo (plus Marchionni and Zanetti for peanuts) and not able to compete with them for players like Dagostino and Gila, despite offering 2 or three times the ammount they gave to buy those players.
Marotta rather splashes the cash around in different teams, than just favoring one,he only gifted them another 25mil player (Amauri) for 0,5mil,
but whats impressive, is that all the while we are looking to create a WC forward line and can only dream of SSs like Jovetic and finishers like Rosssi, they somehow managed to outperform us spending just less than what we did for J.Martinez for each of that pair...

But thats smth that it seems that every can outperform us, as Napoli (Lavezzi, Cavani,Hamsik) , Udinese (Sanchez, Di Natale, Muriel) let alone the bigger FCs in Italy...

The difference is that you can ignore what i say or think, but neither of us can ignore what Marotta does.
And none is really interested in a sports forum of what you think about me and i what i think about you, we all come here to discuss matters that concern Juve and Marotta is one of them!

Having a sig about Marotta, the coach or the players makes sense, either being praise or criticism, it is your opinion it about, you have the right to have and express, an opinion about it, as this is what we are here,
not bash each other...
You're right, Cronios.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I agree cronios, that middle part to be exact.

I still dont know who youd prefer from secco and marotta. Do you think sending away Trez and DP was a good deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 490)