Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I like these tall, big, strong, clever and fast(considering their strength and height.) defenders we have. And we keep producing like Sørensen, Magnusson, Masi and Guano.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If I remember correctly, you're the one who coined the term "regista of the defence" when referring to Bonucci :D
Yes i was :D

i am sorry i ever doubted you gerd.

it those clowns treqcrapista and klin that made fun of you
And yes they did :(

- - - Updated - - -

gerd is expert. he knows.

The captain should be the leader in the team, irrelevant of his position.
I am and i do know :D . I could really see bonucci as a captain , he is captain material , the only problem is that the captain armband is destined to go to marchisio

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I am and i do know :D . I could really see bonucci as a captain , he is captain material , the only problem is that the captain armband is destined to go to marchisio
Conte might opt for Marchisio when Chiello is injured or suspended.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Conte might opt for Marchisio when Chiello is injured or suspended.
Now that i think about it , it should be nice to see how the captancy situation develops . If i remember correctly conte was captain before del piero , than del piero became captain even through conte was still at juve . I think that at the time conte was still more influential than the young capitano , but the decision was made because he was more of an image of juve , he was the symbol , raised at juve became a champ there .

You can think the same about the chiello - marchisio situation . Following logic marchisio is the most suited since he is more of a symbol (even through chiellini might be more influential) , but conte may lean to leave the captancy to chiellini because he reminds him of his situation when he lost the armband , althrough conte's infinitive love for marchisio and how he sees himself in him is widely known . It will be interesting to see how it will develop

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Now that i think about it , it should be nice to see how the captancy situation develops . If i remember correctly conte was captain before del piero , than del piero became captain even through conte was still at juve . I think that at the time conte was still more influential than the young capitano , but the decision was made because he was more of an image of juve , he was the symbol , raised at juve became a champ there .

You can think the same about the chiello - marchisio situation . Following logic marchisio is the most suited since he is more of a symbol (even through chiellini might be more influential) , but conte may lean to leave the captancy to chiellini because he reminds him of his situation when he lost the armband , althrough conte's infinitive love for marchisio and how he sees himself in him is widely known . It will be interesting to see how it will develop
To be honest, I don't care much who would be captain as long as we'll remain winning. The only must is that whoever captains the team, he needs to have class, and luckily, this team has a lot of such players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 909)