Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Still, he needs to be a monster on one on one situations, there will be moments when Chiello and barza will get owned and he must step in!. Its dangerous for him to be this weak in tackling, when most of the top teams in Europe have one or two super technical strikers who can run in circles even against the best defenders out there if given a chance.

He needs to keep training a lot

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think Jordi Alba's goal when he started a 50 yard run without the ball right in front of Bonucci's eyes and was literally the only passing option - and still received the ball - is what did me in.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Such an unstable player, I'll never like him, it's just not possible. So many brainfarts, something I hate to see from CBs.
Exactly my thoughts. As much as i want to like him he comes up with that stick a leg out bonucci favourite when he knows he's fucked and then the irritating complaining :sergio:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Off with his head. Hands down the worst defender in the team, one of the worst In the league, when it comes down to pure defending.

His useless give away 20 secs in set the tone for the rest of the match.

His rooted to the spot attempted Rabonas are worse than watching an under 9's CB attempt a tackle. He always panics, jumps in, takes himself out of the game, and the opponent is away straight through in goal.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Jordi Alba's goal when he started a 50 yard run without the ball right in front of Bonucci's eyes and was literally the only passing option - and still received the ball - is what did me in.
No no you can't blame the poor guy for that, the team was tired...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)