• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
It's not even about funny. It's irrelevant. As if we called him Leonardo "Drake Likes Grape" Bonucci.

Sorry, I don't even begin to see how it applies.
Irrelevant? WTF clearly you don't get the context, he is the epitome of YOLO gone wrong. Basically he plays majority of the games of disregard as he if he doesn't give a shit. That's all unless you think he's super duper defender.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I think what people need to remember is that we conceded only twenty goals last season, with Bonucci playing a large role in keeping that number down. He does make mistakes, and you could make the argument someone else should start in European matches, but I think Bonucci should respected.
Jokes are fine and all, but some people are acting like he's absolute shit.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Dude us being both Both JUVE Fans ur defending a player that gives Juventus shit and especially gives Buffon too many problems. Defend the club not the player

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Irrelevant? WTF clearly you don't get the context, he is the epitome of YOLO gone wrong. Basically he plays majority of the games of disregard as he if he doesn't give a shit. That's all unless you think he's super duper defender.
Ah, no. The problem with "YOLO" is that it's far more embarrassing to the person who cites it than the person they are trying to apply it to.

The fact that the term "YOLO" makes anyone giddy suggests something about that person.

Aug 1, 2003
funny, more reaction to a deflected goal (what else was he supposed to do, leave the shot in, and if that resulted in a goal who would be at fault?) than his superb tackle on boriello. nigguh please. we had the best defense in EUROPE last season, it's a collective effort and bonucci played a huge role in that. no denying he had his brainfarts; but don't make him out as if he's a silly defender, he deserves his starting jersey. in fact if anything it's barzagli who's had a worse performance (including mis passes) this season I don't see people giving him as much shit!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm so glad we have him in the team. I'm even more glad that Conte appreciates his work as well and was willing to change the formation to accommodate him in the team. Boss.

madvillian :rofl:

hè and k are competiting for the first price
Why don't you go read something more important instead? God knows you need it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
funny, more reaction to a deflected goal (what else was he supposed to do, leave the shot in, and if that resulted in a goal who would be at fault?) than his superb tackle on boriello. nigguh please. we had the best defense in EUROPE last season, it's a collective effort and bonucci played a huge role in that. no denying he had his brainfarts; but don't make him out as if he's a silly defender, he deserves his starting jersey. in fact if anything it's barzagli who's had a worse performance (including mis passes) this season I don't see people giving him as much shit!
You tell them gal!

:shifty:

:D

Dec 31, 2008
“We’re back in Europe with our heads held high and need to keep showing this hunger to make us feared by everyone,” the Italian told Sky Sport Italia.
“We’re satisfied at gaining an important draw from a tough venue,” he added. “We again displayed that we’re a team with great values.
“We have drive, the desire to never give up and can hold our own wherever we play.
“The two goals conceded in quick succession were certainly a blow, but we didn’t drop our heads. We did well to get back into the game in the first half and then we drew level through Fabio Quagliarella.”
“It was a move prepared on the training ground and demonstrates that our work during the week pays dividends,” Bonucci explained.
“Our preparations with Coach Antonio Conte enable us to be calm when we take to the field and we know that whoever is on the bench will stick to his game plan.”

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
funny, more reaction to a deflected goal (what else was he supposed to do, leave the shot in, and if that resulted in a goal who would be at fault?) than his superb tackle on boriello. nigguh please. we had the best defense in EUROPE last season, it's a collective effort and bonucci played a huge role in that. no denying he had his brainfarts; but don't make him out as if he's a silly defender, he deserves his starting jersey. in fact if anything it's barzagli who's had a worse performance (including mis passes) this season I don't see people giving him as much $#@!!
you really talk different after australia

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ah, no. The problem with "YOLO" is that it's far more embarrassing to the person who cites it than the person they are trying to apply it to.

The fact that the term "YOLO" makes anyone giddy suggests something about that person.

So your problem is not understanding how it applies, it's context or how relevant it is anymore? Your just presuming it suggests something about that person? So no real response to the problem you were having just a poke back. Just thought you had trouble and felt bad for Buffon for once not the player that brings super man he's
Cryptonite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 1093)