Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He makes like 1 good pass in 3 games, and if you play Barza in that position he can play the ball too
Nope he can't , it is easily noticable , if he could play the ball he would play it even as a lateral cb , if he could do it i am sure that conte would have said to him to play the ball , it is always good to have different ball playing players so that you don't give points of reference to your opponents . People fail to understand that one of the main reasons we play the 352 is that bonucci could play , since he is the only defender we have that can play the ball and conte loves him .
In the possesion type football we play we never clear the ball and there is always need of good legs in the back who can start the manouver .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Change that title , the ones that are criticising bonucci are all idiots , the goal was not his fault and he had a very decent match , he is the best passer among our defenders .

Btw how did i get a warning for calling someone a moron ?
I just pressed the button and since moron isn't that big of a deal I clicked a button that makes the offense a non-points violation. If you'd rather have points for your infraction I'm sure we could figure something out.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm watching the game right now on danish television.

Bonucci have made too many placement errors so far in the game (53 minutes in). Very similar to the errors he made in the first half of last season and the first games this season.

Besides that he is playing a decent game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 1055)