Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You'd think he would have been more attentive on the major mistake he made, give that he'd just made a very similar one to gift Napoli a goal in the Super Coppa.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Caceres is miles better player than him.. we have really good alternatives just chiellini gets back from injury and kick this fucker to the bench.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
You're overreacting. Calm the $#@! down!
no my friend.. this fucker 2 or 3 matches making the same mistake should be considered specially he had this kind of mistakes last season a lot. this guy not a starter and if he keeps it like this.. i bet he will be the reason to get knocked out of CL..
and you heard it here first :D

Apr 15, 2006
no my friend.. this fucker 2 or 3 matches making the same mistake should be considered specially he had this kind of mistakes last season a lot. this guy not a starter and if he keeps it like this.. i bet he will be the reason to get knocked out of CL..
and you heard it here first :D
Yeah, 2 or 3 matches. In the rest of them, he's a fuckin' boss. The reason we'll get knocked out of CL is because our forwards were shit and didn't score enough goals.

Not sit the fuck down.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You'd think he would have been more attentive on the major mistake he made, give that he'd just made a very similar one to gift Napoli a goal in the Super Coppa.
What can I say -- he's a generous human being. Something he learned at Bari. :shifty:

:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)