Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
yeah good luck with that! he's been already proven a bullshitter with his stories.. let it go palazzi, you've done enough you piece of shit.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Anyone saying he's anywhere near becoming a top class defender is clearly blind.

1 - His mistakes in the Coppa Italia final went a long way to losing us the cup

2- His glaring mistakes against Spain in the Euro final were amateur at best regardless of the fact that Spain were in fire

3 - He was at fault for both goals in the Super Coppa.

The thing about Bonucci is that the type of mistakes he makes in big games usually directly lead to deadly consequences. How about his mistake against Milan in the ghost goal game that led to the Nocerino goal.

His mistakes in big games are so often accompanied by a concession of a goal that one cannot simply ignore them as unfortunate or unavoidable. At times, his mistakes are like a self inflicting weapon of mass destruction.
Yup, its worrysome.

He need sto step up his game. I mean....when he is used as the main protagonist in the defence , he seems to fail hard. But when used with competent teammates he does Ok.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Football Italia said:
The betting trials have taken a new twist overnight with the news that Federal Prosecutor Stefano Palazzi is appealing last week’s rulings.

Palazzi, as prosecutor, put forward suggested sentences for several individuals, including a 42-month ban for Leonardo Bonucci and a 12-month ban for Simone Pepe.

The Juventus duo were being accused off the back of Andrea Masiello’s testimony for involvement in the alleged attempted fix of Bari-Udinese in May, 2010, whilst other individuals were facing charges in other games that Masiello was giving evidence for.

However, the Disciplinary Commission, in handing out a 10-month ban to Antonio Conte and demoting Lecce to the Lega Pro for alleged involvement in other games, ruled Masiello’s evidence for alleged Bari-Udinese, Bari-Bologna and Bari-Lecce fixes as inconsistent.

This saw Bonucci, Pepe, Marco Di Vaio, Daniele Padelli, Giuseppe Vives and Nicola Belmonte and Udinese all acquitted of charges faced in relation.

However, reports indicate that Palazzi is resolute that Masiello’s evidence can hold up and has filed an appeal overnight at the Federal Court of Justice.

His appeal is for all three of these games, as well as rulings relating to Albinoleffe-Siena, which Juve boss Conte was handed a 10-month ban for alleged involvement in - five months less than Palazzi’s recommended sentence.

Palazzi’s appeal means that affected parties, including Bonucci and Pepe, have a few days in which to prepare a defence, before the Federal Court reportedly consider the appeal on August 20 and 21.
Next Monday will be fun...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Now that this is going to appeal and Bonucci and Pepe have been cleared, does that mean that the onus is now back on Palazzi to have to prove his case?

If so, without new evidence, Bonucci and Pepe should be fine.

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
hey guys i have a question. Out of all the goals scored against us last season, how many would you say were directly or indirectly Bonucci's fault? I can think of at least 6 or 7 that i can recall. I've seen a few of you guys really like to keep stats and such so i'm sure i'll find an answer here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 87)