Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They do have the right to ignore me, but not silence me, i encourage ppl putting me in their ignore list if they cant stand a different opinion and take it personally when someone happens to have a different opinion for his own reason.
But obviously their trolling nature does not allows them that, they adore the trolling and they only seek an excuse for it.

It is made obvious by the fact that they never use counter arguments, just personal attacks, insults, flame baits and the such.
They believe that they can impose their will and attitude by force and allow none to express a different opinion.
The more argumentated it is, the more it hurts them.
They systematically ignore and avoid my arguments and try to find excuses to flaim, but the reason of course are the arguments.
Typical troll behavior...

There is no reason for me to take a sabbatical, as their nature wont change, unless someone teach them manners, but judging from Ice, thats a long wait...
Fuck me dead, you really do think so highly of yourself don't you?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Forza Leo. Keep proving your haters wrong.

Dickheads such as Cronios and Andy being proven wrong is no surprise, really.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
why can't peope take me seriosuly? stop harassing cronios you fools. history has proven once again that members of juventuz are worse than milan and inter fans when it comes to logical discussions. it's quite sad that you are picking on one of our own.

cronios provides great thoughtful posts. why not pick on posters like janna and linebreak that provide nothing?
Cronios does not provide great thoughtful posts. The only thing he does is post to make himself look better (and 'be proven right by history' because he is obviously a sadistic fuck.

I don't understand the first part but I guess you've never seen real milan & inter fans in logical discussions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 453)