• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The timing? Is he banned or what?? If he was banned i would understand, why is the timing now rellevant?
And who is to judge that and on what basis?

When Bonucci makes a fatal mistake in the dying minutes, there are always ppl popping up to defend him, what about their timing?
Why they are not prosecuted then? Personally i feel mocked by them, when my fav team suffers because of a weak link and they add insult to our injury by praising him, exactly then, and with an agression, that lacks arguments or reason. Did you saw me insulting anyone then?
When they repeat it again and again isnt it frustrating for me too? But why do i have the maturity to respect them and they behave like animals?

Our team loses points again and again because of the mistakes of the same person and we are not allowed to criticise him?
Or we can criticise him when things go bad?

I try to be objective, i praise him when i believe he is good and criticise when i believe he isnt.
After a game we have conceded, in this very season i defended him, that it wasnt his fault, in a particular moment, is the bad timing only applies on criticism and not on praise?

I have repeated again and again that i do not wish to talk about my but for our team.
It is not my fault that their mindset is focused to accuse the poster and not the arguments of the post.
This is in my opinion a faulty logic, esp in a forum when we know practically nothing of the posters...

If they dont like my and opinion, they cam just ignore me, not insult me! Thats childish and an abuse to the dialog and the essence of public forums!
I already told you to shut the fuck up, there is no need to repeat it.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 20:59 ----------

At least Cronios does put a lot of effort into his posts.
The problem is that he criticized Molinaro for putting an effort in the game and produced nothing, that's what I call hypocrisy at its best.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The problem is that he criticized Molinaro for putting an effort in the game and produced nothing, that's what I call hypocrisy at its best.
Oh he did? That's horrible.

And he always blames Marotta for going after lazy SS and dribblers. :disagree:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
it's true Bonucci has made a lot of errors, most were in the first half of the season. but nevertheless you could see his potential, because apart from the errors he did great, and I refuse to believe that our defensive record was achieved thanks to Barzagli alone. I think he was amazing during the last part of the season, and his mistakes were gone too. all of his criticizers should be aware of his improvement

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I would have preferred a Bonucci ban over a Conte ban
but hey that's my opinion and we all know that having an opinion can get you in troubles around here

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What about Buffon's fatal mistake? Chiellini also makes some very questionable decisions at times, especially when he was still developing.
But you don't just end the criticism of Bonucci after that bad display. Its entering a new season and you are still harboring on a few bad mistakes that all top players make. Bonucci is still growing, he has gotten MUCH better whether you care to admit it or not.
I criticised Chie and Buffon at their bad times as i have praised them at good times.
But overall they are great players who more often offer positive performances and help our team.
When someone hurts our team with his performances, it is normal to be critized for bad performances more often, as such bad performance happen more often!
And for the same reason he is considered a harmful player, as he does more bad than good.

IMO and i ve explained why, Bonucci was not improved as much as some ppl want to present.
Its their opinion to believe that he has reached top class, mine to believe otherwise, so we can exchange views and arguments on the appropriate thread.
As they have the right to repeat their views, so do i.
And further explain and validate them, i also provide arguments, new arguments every time we get to see new evidence.
And if the performance changes, so does my estimation of it, i dont hold grudges, there is no reason for that.
I only want whats best for Juve, if a players performs he is not an issue, prime example Pepe, i never rated him, i criticized him when he was bad, but when he was good for Juve, i had to praise him. As long as it works for the best of Juve, i have no issue. The rest are just BS and excuses my haters are trying to put in my mouth.
that's all well and good, Cron.

But the problem here is that you yourself have said that Bonucci is entering that age group where Italian defenders really start to develop.

This all seems a tad bit conradictory to me.
When a player does bad and then performs well, does he contradicts himself??
Bonucci overall, imo, is not ready yet at Barza and Chiee level. IMO, if we search in the market for a non Italian CB of this quality, we can find an affordable piece, keep Bonucci as back and as he grows up and matures, he will be ready to be a starter.
Its that simple, all i ever asked for was the Lucio we finally got now.
If a Lucio was with us last year and this one, we would have more and better option and would avoid a great chunk of immature mistakes.

Ending this year, imo, it has to be noted, that for the biggest part of it Bonucci has shown that he still is not a top class CB, he still is a liability, he has improved a bit, but overall and for the greater part of the season he was a liability!
He also imo took far too much undeserved credit for the work of others.
Thats just my opinion and its not the first time this happened with Bonucci, or Molinaro, or any other of our weaklings.
There are also some double standards because of his nationality, that get in the way of proper and objective evaluation, this can be prooved really dangerous, as Molinaro has demonstrated, as the tolerance for the lapses and misperformances of an Italian defender are a bit too easily overlooked and our teams suffers for a longer time.
I really am confident that Bonucci will earn with his performances my (and his doubters) trust and aproval to wear our (and the NT) starters jersey.
But in the past two seasons, IMO, he wasnt! There is nothing contradictory if you think from the perspective for the good of Juve.
We should have a Juve material starter until Bonucci comes of age, that was not his fault, one day he will come of age and he will offer good performances, its I do not understand why we cannot criticize him for his mistakes, as long as he harms our interest though...
Neither why should praise him, for his future, possible contribution and overrating him.
His season may have improved, but overall, he had more bad performances than the good ones and thats the second consecutive season.
Whats the point at praising such a player like that and attack the one who rightfully criticise him?

Bonucci was the most hated/disliked regular player in the team since we signed him til like last seasons 2nd half of the season, exaggeratedly so at times, but flamed for his unfocused moments of errors/mistakes. And now is given credit when he shows improvement, thats how it is and should be, given someone dues when they deserve it. But thats not possible for everyone, because acknowledging that Bonucci is doing better is to acknowledge....gulp...you might be tiny bit wrong about something.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 20:22 ----------

Lion is fooling around, that should be obvious by now, I'm waiting to see if Cronios will take his "comforting" words seriously hehe.

He wasnt, there were always ppl praising him!
The guy has improved, but overall he had more bad perfprmances that good ones, how does this makes it a good season?
And what is the actual proof of improovement, apart from that goal and his boosted morale and confidence, his concentration lapses, faulty positioning, lousy man marking and inability to perform a sliding tackle did not improve!
Just because he is more confident from the strength of the team and trust of coach, it does not mean that he has improved technically.
And just because our midfield dominated most of the teams and allowed little to none dangers to threaten our defense, it does not means that Bonucci's effectiveness was improved. To claim such a thing, we should see him stopping his man more oftenly and actively showing that improvement.
Unfortunately, as we have shown in the final, without the midfield umbrella and morale/trust boosts, he didnt improve that much...

At least thats my opinion and that what i am trying to discuss around here.
Not about me and about the ones who believe that he has turned into the next Nesta, but about Bonucci.
I have seen too little to none arguments about his technical improvements, the only points made was about his confidence and the overall effectiveness of our defensive records in collective statistics.

So thats what i criticized, not the posters...

And i not Lion and his attitude, but at least that remotely funny...
I already told you to shut the $#@! up, there is no need to repeat it.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 20:59 ----------

Tell you what, i will for a week, only if you put me in your ignore list, stop quating and refer to me ever again!
Deal?

Wasnt i right to criticize Molinaro, wasnt he a weakling, completely clueless player, who was acting our team?
Didnt history proved me right on that?
Is this why you hate me?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cron, I don't think that anyone here is disputing that for 1 1/2 out of his two season with Juve, he was bad.

That was obvious.

What gets me though, is why you insist on harping on the past two seasons, when even you yourself, along with anyone that watched Juve this year, could see the improvement in his game from January onwards.

In your post you just said that "I really am confident that Bonucci will earn with his performances my (and his doubters) trust and aproval to wear our (and the NT) starters jersey".

So basically, what you are saying is that for nearly 3/4 of his time with Juve, he was abysmal, but that you have faith that he will improve and be a player that will be worthy of wearing the Juventus jersey.

the thing is, though, my brother, is that a lot of us feel the exact same way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wasnt i right to criticize Molinaro, wasnt he a weakling, completely clueless player, who was acting our team?
Didnt history proved me right on that?
Is this why you hate me?
You were right, he was a useless player and history always proves you right. I don't hate you, I don't know you to hate you nor you are enough significant to waste such a strong feeling on you.

I don't agree with your proposal, I will harass you like never before each and every time you insult a collection of Juve fans all in one shot. Ignorant twat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 188)