• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
o, you do hate me with passion and now i know the reason, honestly its stupid to hate me for that for a man in your age...
Can you specify exactly what you want me to say about Conte? I adore the guy and praise him daily for more than a year now.
I ve explained in great detail why i didnt want us to sign him, many times, one more extra time for you today!
As for being selfish or stupid, that was blown out of proportion and so that the history will prove me right.

The first time i said that he cant be that stupid so that he should be selfish, but guess what, he really was that confident/arrogant!!
This is were i can concede that i was wrong and Conte was right to be that confident/arrogant because he really is a miracle maker, even in Juventus level!!

And the other time, i was again saying that we will again spend most of our budget on more CMs and SSs, and ignore the defense, all the while as we will be leaded by a small time coach who cannot make miracles.
Each and every year, we were failing because of this strategy, but each and every year, the very same escuses were risen, ppl were easy to forget what we suffered from the whole year and the previous one and the one before that.
And i was again driven to the same old arguments explaining the same old things, sorry, but after a year, two, three, seven, i do have the right to say that, just to point out that my fellow debater should at least bother checking our history!!

I was right there all those years, pointing the very same things and those things kept haunting year after year, i did not have the intention to boast, but to see this sharade end!! Honestly, i swear it! For the good of Juve, not mine!
I firmly believe that repeating the same mistakes harmed Juve, i would gladly see the history proving me wrong and see Juve win.
I love Juve much more than my credibility here! Every true Juventino, who feels that, understands wghat i am talking about!

I ll use an example to explain that, when i bet in a Juve derby, both in this match and the real world, i always bet to the opposition team!
Because if we lose, i earn some cash, if i lose, we all earn a sweet victory that makes up for it!
The same thing is valid for my credibility here, i would gladly see it trashed, if it was for the good of Juve!

I dont know, but you ppl cant stop bussing me, for some, its so important, that they are tracking me 24/24h and never miss my posts!
You tell me?? I dont think thats healthy man, i just dont deserve it, there are ppl here who have spent a lifetime on the forums and dont get that attention, despite the fact that unlike me, they are craving for it...

Personally, i dont want to talk about me, thats why i dont visit the hangout forums, i want to talk about Juve, thats why i am here! So lets talk about Juve, or dont talk at all...

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 01:42 ----------

Was i the only one having an opinion about the articles that are flooding the internet??
Why did you attacked only me trollface? Why it is only me the one that should not express his opinion??
Admit that you were wrong, it takes only one line. I am not reading more than four lines of your crap.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Guilty or not, I'd personally take him back, but I surely won't hold it against the club if they both agree to part ways after the final verdict.
I'd probably go along with that.

It's just not something that I view as a clear cut issue.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
If he is confident and still gets a three year ban he has plenty of time to appeal to the civil courts to get the decision overturned. Civil courts don't follow the North Korean formula so he would be innocent until proven guilty.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If you accept a plea bargain you accept the fact that you cheated, right? You accept a punishment, be it long or short - it's still kind of accepting the decision and agreeing that you cheated/lied/withheld information?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If you accept a plea bargain you accept the fact that you cheated, right? You accept a punishment, be it long or short - it's still kind of accepting the decision and agreeing that you cheated/lied/withheld information?
Apparently there are two different kinds of plea bargain in sporting cases.

One is considered an admission of guilt and one isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)